Bisexual or bicurious women.

I'm hanging out with my GF, showing her some of my favorite threads. She says 'hi', by the way. I'm trying to get her to join, but she's a little shy about such things. And she just told me no more loving today if I keep talking about her, so I guess I best desist. 😉

I'm hanging out with my GF, showing her some of my favorite threads. She says 'hi', by the way. I'm trying to get her to join, but she's a little shy about such things. And she just told me no more loving today if I keep talking about her, so I guess I best desist. 😉
My GF isn’t into this at all but we sometimes browse the eye candy together and I show her some of my lusty PMs. 😊😊

Hi ladies! I’m available a little for chatting if anyone is around.

By chatting, I may mean playing. ;) Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hello. I am not sure if I did post here before. I am 51, married and have two grown-up kids, both at university. I had my first 'girlie' experience ar 29, when my husband arranged it, without my knowing it. I got hooked, and have been at it since.

If there are any married bisexual women who are having issues on this, such as hiding it from their spouses, or any related issue, and want to discuss it, you may contact me here, on in private.
Has your husband showed any interest in setting you up with another man?

Hi ladies! I’m available a little for chatting if anyone is around.

By chatting, I may mean playing. ;) Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Hope you found someone to play with!

Yesterday my friend and I were playing at the same time while texting each other. It’s so much hotter and way more fun when you’re not alone!

I've been bi-curious since, probably puberty, but have never acted on it. Something that has always turned me on is talking about sex with other women. I remember very clearly the first time one of my girlfriends told me about going down on a guy and what it was like. I got such tingles while talking to her and imagining the scenario, but didn't let on how it was making me feel. Then there was the first time that I told a friend about the details of sex that I'd had...my heart was pounding! I was so curious about what she was thinking, and I hoped that my story would encourage her to share her experiences as well, which it did to some degree. I think I now have a bit of a reputation for "sharing too much information", but I can't help myself. Am I the only one?
So far I’ve only fantasized about sharing sexual details with another woman. As hot as it gets me, I can only imagine how wet I’d get if I really shared my fantasies with another like-minded lady.

So far I’ve only fantasized about sharing sexual details with another woman. As hot as it gets me, I can only imagine how wet I’d get if I really shared my fantasies with another like-minded lady.
I have the feeling that after you've been here a while you will be doing a lot of that (sharing details). And welcome!

Back