Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hello everyone. I’m 60 year old widowed bisexual retired girl lol I have been bisexual since my mid teens and have always enjoyed my time with other women.
But you also enjoy time with older, UK men don't you?

Good morning ladies! It’s the start of the weekend here for me but I think it’s still Friday for most of you. Either way, weekend = more time to play ;) have fun!

Hey y'all. I'm Wendy(real name revealed later) bi curious female from Canada early 40s blonde bbw(working on losing weight). Feeling naughty and controlling this am before bed and wondering if there are any women(no men) who would love to have my virgin snatch buried all over their faces covering their nose and mouth with my juicy pre cum while I rub my hands all over their tits, before I engage us in a 69 so I can lovingly longingly hungrily eat and finger their slowly wetting pussy, sucking on their juicy rock hard clit. Before we both erupt in a pile of juicy wet orgasms.
This sounds amazing makes me horny thinking about being the one under your pussy and my face being covered in your cum 🤤 I would love to hear more pm me if interested I’m 39/f

It's friday. Show your special guy/gal some loving tonight. Or if it's both, let them do all the work.

Or if it's both, let them do all the work.
That was last Friday. :cool: Tonight, it's just Hubby and me at home with the Kiddo. The loving will have to wait until the Kiddo is asleep. ;)

Tomorrow afternoon, the Girlfriend and I have some quality time planned. :devilish:

I hope everyone has a fun and/or relaxing weekend! :heart:

That was last Friday. :cool: Tonight, it's just Hubby and me at home with the Kiddo. The loving will have to wait until the Kiddo is asleep. ;)

Tomorrow afternoon, the Girlfriend and I have some quality time planned. :devilish:

I hope everyone has a fun and/or relaxing weekend! :heart:
Hubby and girlfriend?! I’m soooo jealous! I’d love to have both

Hubby and girlfriend?! I’m soooo jealous! I’d love to have both
Your weekend sounds like a dream lil_jenni
:love:
Time to conjure up a girlfriend
Thanks.

Oh, it's taken my quite a while. Even after Hubby and I came to an agreement about the possibility of me being with other women, I kind of barked up a few wrong trees. I have never had a problem telling when a guy is interested in me. With other women... yikes. I had some past experiences with women, but it was way back, and in every instance I did not initiate it. And that's how it ended up working out this time. My girlfriend had to come on to me because I was so hesitant from previous mistakes. It's still pretty newish (less than a year).

Back