Bisexual or bicurious women.

Howdy everyone! Not much going on today for me, other than my virtual company (if you're keeping up with Come_Hither1's threads, you know what I'm taking about). Hubby and the Kiddo are out doing daddy-son stuff, and my GF is out of town for the weekend. So, just relaxing by my pool in a powder blue bikini... :cool:

I'd be doing it topless, but I keep hearing Hubby's voice in my head reminding me that the houses behind us have an unobstructed view of our pool. Boo... :mad:

Hello everyone. I’m 60 year old widowed bisexual retired girl lol I have been bisexual since my mid teens and have always enjoyed my time with other women.
Nice, wonderful seeing a mature no lady, especially one open about it. You are a Beautiful, Sexy Lady that i'm sure a lot of men & women would like getting to know you. I for one have always wanted to meet a lady such as yourself, life is short enough, enjoy all you can.

Wow, I like this thread. Everyone is so nice... Such a nice change of pace from the threads I've been frequenting...

It's like the difference between watching The Bachelorette and Bake Off.

I'm Elysia, but you can call me E. Hello!

Wow, I like this thread. Everyone is so nice... Such a nice change of pace from the threads I've been frequenting...

It's like the difference between watching The Bachelorette and Bake Off.

I'm Elysia, but you can call me E. Hello!
Hi Elysia! ☺️

Hi gurls, Just checking in after a while away. Miss you all!

xoxo Teri -
Hi Sweetie and welcome back! 😊❤️

Last edited:
Back