Bisexual or bicurious women.

Would like to reply I have been good at being bad! But, actually I have been very busy and not taken enough me time lately.

I thought thigs would be better after Covid, but with the costs of everything, its worse...

We’re full blown into winter up here and I’m trying to deal with that. Wish the summer could have been a bit longer. 🙂

I know I have been away for awhile, but what has happened to all the bi/lez chat threads?
I love looking at all the picture threads, such lovely gals, such desire they ignite.
However, I miss, or can no longer find, the lets just hang out and say Hi threads.
Making friends, chatting with other women, playful flirtation, and sometimes playing together.
I miss this and I know I can't be alone in saying so.

Luv you and miss you...

xoxo Teri -

I know I have been away for awhile, but what has happened to all the bi/lez chat threads?
I love looking at all the picture threads, such lovely gals, such desire they ignite.
However, I miss, or can no longer find, the lets just hang out and say Hi threads.
Making friends, chatting with other women, playful flirtation, and sometimes playing together.
I miss this and I know I can't be alone in saying so.

Luv you and miss you...

xoxo Teri -

Hi Teri, these threads kind of come and go. Sometimes it’s pretty quiet and sometimes it’s so chatty it’s difficult to keep up with. Having said that, it seems to have been fairly quiet lately. Some of the ladies may have moved on and the new ones are somewhat shy. I’m always open for a chat, though. 😊

Hello all you lovely ladies!
All my favourite threads have gone quiet lately. If you’re not posting I hope you’re too busy having fun!
Very busy yes but unfortunately not having fun. :( But that’s why I’m here now. Finally have a small break in my workload and I’ve been ridiculously horny.
I agree! Where are all the ladies that want to tell me their Bi-curious fantasies?! 🤤

I would be more than happy to tell you all about my bi-fantasies. Specifically the one where I spread my lover’s legs wide, gently pull her pussy lips apart and spell out an entire sonnet on her swollen clit with my tongue. :)

Hello all you lovely ladies!

Very busy yes but unfortunately not having fun. :( But that’s why I’m here now. Finally have a small break in my workload and I’ve been ridiculously horny.

I would be more than happy to tell you all about my bi-fantasies. Specifically the one where I spread my lover’s legs wide, gently pull her pussy lips apart and spell out an entire sonnet on her swollen clit with my tongue. :)
I have an entire book you can spell out - anytime!

xoxo Teri -

Admittedly I have been away for a little bit myself, but not because I want to. Work is hectic and it takes away the desire for some play time or posting here on the boards. But Spring is here and things are looking up! Sending love to you all xxx

Admittedly I have been away for a little bit myself, but not because I want to. Work is hectic and it takes away the desire for some play time or posting here on the boards. But Spring is here and things are looking up! Sending love to you all xxx

A pity that life and work gets in the way of Lit. 😊

Hi Sweetie and welcome back! 😊

Back