Bisexual or bicurious women.

It saddens me that this thread seems to have died off a bit. I’ll give it some mouth to mouth in hope of resuscitating it.
🫦

Not all of us are single ;)
You don’t have to be single to post here. Although I guess the title could be a little dismissive of other women who don’t identify as bisexual or bicurious, but I’d like to think all those who identify as women would be welcome to post in this thread - no matter their relationship status.

Ooh so it looks like we’ve got a bit or a revival going! Hello Ladies! For those new here I am 36 and very bicurious. Unfortunately I haven’t done more than kiss a girl but one day I hope to do more.

That's great. Let's start the week out keeping the thread going. A couple weeks ago probably more like a month now I was checking out at my local grocery store and the woman at the register I was at was quite pretty maybe 10 years younger than I am. When she handed me my receipt the fingers on one hand brushed my fingers and her other hand lightly touched the underside of my wrist. She smiled at me and said for me to have a wonderful day. I couldn't really do much since she had a line of people to wait on as it was busy but she left me flabbergasted. I've been back a few times but I haven't seen her. All I know is her name is Chloe from her nametag and I'd really like to get to know her better.

That's great. Let's start the week out keeping the thread going. A couple weeks ago probably more like a month now I was checking out at my local grocery store and the woman at the register I was at was quite pretty maybe 10 years younger than I am. When she handed me my receipt the fingers on one hand brushed my fingers and her other hand lightly touched the underside of my wrist. She smiled at me and said for me to have a wonderful day. I couldn't really do much since she had a line of people to wait on as it was busy but she left me flabbergasted. I've been back a few times but I haven't seen her. All I know is her name is Chloe from her nametag and I'd really like to get to know her better.
Oh those random but not-so-random moments are precious.

I was out and about the other day trying to buy some groceries before my ass froze.

I went to WineRack to buy a bottle of wine and I chitchatted with a gorgeous lady in her early 50s. I’m sure she wanted to have me over for a glass of wine. I know I’d love to have her over!

Social anxiety kicked in 😢

Back