Bisexual or bicurious women.

Being divorced made it better. LOL

There are some real advantages to being divorced aren't there?

FWB (if it ended friendly)
Your ex's cute friends
Your ex's cute co-workers
A closet full of fuck-me shoes and outfits
Free drinks at just about any bar
An automatic bad reputation :devil:
Child support
Hooking up with your gf's without your husband begging for a 3some

am I missing any? :D

There are some real advantages to being divorced aren't there?

FWB (if it ended friendly)
Your ex's cute friends
Your ex's cute co-workers
A closet full of fuck-me shoes and outfits
Free drinks at just about any bar
An automatic bad reputation :devil:
Child support
Hooking up with your gf's without your husband begging for a 3some

am I missing any? :D
Oh, God no! He left me for his "Christian" assistant. He left US!
All of his friends blamed me for running him off - I should have stayed home and not worked
See answer 1 LOL
God yes and toys!
The bisexual mother friendly bar I never paid for anything there (Most times early on for being there for college-aged girls who needed hugs because their parents hated them)
I earned it :devilish:
Best thing in my life was when a judge agreed with me, that he was able to pay TWICE what he proposed.
Hooking up with girlfriends and having foursomes.

Hooked up with both of his sisters. And, had a threesome with them ;)

Oh, God no! He left me for his "Christian" assistant. He left US!
All of his friends blamed me for running him off - I should have stayed home and not worked
See answer 1 LOL
God yes and toys!
The bisexual mother friendly bar I never paid for anything there (Most times early on for being there for college-aged girls who needed hugs because their parents hated them)
I earned it :devilish:
Best thing in my life was when a judge agreed with me, that he was able to pay TWICE what he proposed.
Hooking up with girlfriends and having foursomes.

Hooked up with both of his sisters. And, had a threesome with them ;)

OMG that's so hot! I love both my husbands sisters - and not in the I'm related to your brother way. I'm almost positive we would hook up if I ever got divorced. We still might anyways!

And I'm not against a hate fuck (or five lol). If his friends want to blame me for our divorce I'm fine with that. I say bring it! They can take all their aggression out on me. Because after they're done it will be my turn and I guarantee they'll be calling me everyday for the next six months to hook up again!

I need to find a bisexual mother friendly bar here in Vegas. There's gotta be more than one. Summerlin alone (a neighborhood here in Vegas) is full of women like me!

OMG that's so hot! I love both my husbands sisters - and not in the I'm related to your brother way. I'm almost positive we would hook up if I ever got divorced. We still might anyways!

And I'm not against a hate fuck (or five lol). If his friends want to blame me for our divorce I'm fine with that. I say bring it! They can take all their aggression out on me. Because after they're done it will be my turn and I guarantee they'll be calling me everyday for the next six months to hook up again!

I need to find a bisexual mother friendly bar here in Vegas. There's gotta be more than one. Summerlin alone (a neighborhood here in Vegas) is full of women like me!
Absolutely no hate fucks with them when we separated, even when the divorce became final. I just did not like his stereotypical low rent, lesser educated, Bud swilling, football is a religion, friends. Now my coworkers then were, um better.

You have NO idea how hot it is to bed both of his sisters, and then after the third time the three of us were together, how we told him LOL

If only you lived a little closer I’d love to join you!

Absolutely no hate fucks with them when we separated, even when the divorce became final. I just did not like his stereotypical low rent, lesser educated, Bud swilling, football is a religion, friends. Now my coworkers then were, um better.

You have NO idea how hot it is to bed both of his sisters, and then after the third time the three of us were together, how we told him LOL
And I’d love to hear this story!

Hmmm ... I was a bartender for awhile. Seems like I should be able to make a few calls and either find the spot or make one happen.

It's all about branding these days right? :)

I had a slow workday, one in which I was able to take a two-hour lunch. No alcohol, but I was able to talk with a couple of understanding and lovely baristas.

Who doesn't?
As I was leaving, the college girls - from the 4-year school in town, plus the law school - were coming in to study.

Back