Bisexual or bicurious women.

That's great. Let's start the week out keeping the thread going. A couple weeks ago probably more like a month now I was checking out at my local grocery store and the woman at the register I was at was quite pretty maybe 10 years younger than I am. When she handed me my receipt the fingers on one hand brushed my fingers and her other hand lightly touched the underside of my wrist. She smiled at me and said for me to have a wonderful day. I couldn't really do much since she had a line of people to wait on as it was busy but she left me flabbergasted. I've been back a few times but I haven't seen her. All I know is her name is Chloe from her nametag and I'd really like to get to know her better.
I have to say that I get internet courage on here, but in real life, I am pretty socially awkward. Those random encounters happen and I never have the courage to act on them.

I have to say that I get internet courage on here, but in real life, I am pretty socially awkward. Those random encounters happen and I never have the courage to act on them.
Ha. Same. I am terrible at reading signals so sometimes putting myself out there is difficult.

Also,Hi! 41,bi, single from PA. Id love to chat or make friends. Its been a minute since I've attempted making connections of any kind.

Glad to see this thread!

Those random encounters happen and I never have the courage to act on them.

I didn't really get a chance to act on it. I could have quickly asked what time she got off. I did think of it but it was 2 hours later. It's one of those things you kick yourself over.

Ha. Same. I am terrible at reading signals so sometimes putting myself out there is difficult.

Also,Hi! 41,bi, single from PA. Id love to chat or make friends. Its been a minute since I've attempted making connections of any kind.

Glad to see this thread!
I really envy the women or are so comfortable to just put themselves out there. I have friends that can, and I am frequently jealous of them.

I'm a bi crossdresser who would love to get in bed with two sexily dressed bi women again. Done it before would love it again.
Mmmm if only.......

I love to shop, love to chat with sales associates. I love to have a snack in the food court :devilish:

One of the main reasons why I prefer to shop in person rather than just online.

But it sounds like I need to start doing a little more wine shopping for myself! I know a little bit about wine from my old bartending days (daze lol) and my current job but it sounds like it might be fun to play a little dumb if I found myself alone in a wine department with the right someone.

Thanks for the idea. As a married mom of two it's not easy to meet other "open to opportunities" bi or lesbian women. The lesbians tend to write me off the second they see my wedding ring and finding another bi or bi-curious mom I can trust is not easy. We need to come up with some sort of symbol or piece of jewelry or something like swingers have done with pineapples so that we can find each other in a crowd! :D

Any ideas?

But it sounds like I need to start doing a little more wine shopping for myself! I know a little bit about wine from my old bartending days (daze lol) and my current job but it sounds like it might be fun to play a little dumb if I found myself alone in a wine department with the right someone.

Thanks for the idea. As a married mom of two it's not easy to meet other "open to opportunities" bi or lesbian women. The lesbians tend to write me off the second they see my wedding ring and finding another bi or bi-curious mom I can trust is not easy. We need to come up with some sort of symbol or piece of jewelry or something like swingers have done with pineapples so that we can find each other in a crowd! :D

Any ideas?
When my girls were younger, it was difficult to find other moms who were trustworthy and open-minded. I lucked out, somehow, they let drop that they both loved to skinny dip while we were coffee talking. LOL

Any ideas?
I love that idea!

When my girls were younger, it was difficult to find other moms who were trustworthy and open-minded. I lucked out, somehow, they let drop that they both loved to skinny dip while we were coffee talking. LOL

We have a pretty nice pool. Maybe I should organize a moms-only pool party on a weekday before school gets out this year and see what happens. I should probably schedule it early enough so that I can have a second, smaller pool party for any moms who I get a vibe from. I swear, I get a bi-curious vibe from at least 50% of the other moms I meet. For a long time I thought it was just me wishful thinking, but lately I'm pretty sure it's totally accurate. Horny, repressed, and stressed out pretty much goes with the territory right?

Unfortunately it's been cold AF in Vegas lately (for Vegas anyways). But maybe by March or early April .... hmmmm .....

We have a pretty nice pool. Maybe I should organize a moms-only pool party on a weekday before school gets out this year and see what happens. I should probably schedule it early enough so that I can have a second, smaller pool party for any moms who I get a vibe from. I swear, I get a bi-curious vibe from at least 50% of the other moms I meet. For a long time I thought it was just me wishful thinking, but lately I'm pretty sure it's totally accurate. Horny, repressed, and stressed out pretty much goes with the territory right?

Unfortunately it's been cold AF in Vegas lately (for Vegas anyways). But maybe by March or early April .... hmmmm .....
I was part of the girls' school PTA, so I was involved all year round. We'd meet on Saturday mornings, mostly to get out of the house and talk. That's where I learned several of the moms were skinny dippers.

Back