Bisexual or bicurious women.

tumblr_68720e7370bd20d8402cf767fa1bcefc_c4567734_1280.jpg

I wandered into this post (photo above) from a different thread, after staring at it for several minutes, my eyes closed and with my fingers on the key board I went to work creating a fantasy… It was midday, lunch time for sure, I was in my local Whole Foods on my way home from work to get ready for an appointment later on in the evening. I grabbed a premade salad, Southwest Chicken, I believe. With salad in hand I moved to the express check out lane. I found myself standing behind a woman, about my age. She was dressed in pink athletic shoes, black workout tights, a pink hoodie, with her hair pinned casually on top of her head. She smelled wonderfully alluring. An opening in another line left her at her register and me at the recently freed up register. After a brief delay I completed my transaction and walked into the cafeteria, it was mobbed, seats were at a premium. Looking about, I saw a stool at the bar that was open, a rather older man was seated on the stool to the left, he was involved in a conversation with a women on his left. To the right was a woman with a white tank top over a white athletic bra, she was getting ready to begin eating a premade salad much like mine. I took up the vacant stool without much more thought to either of my dining partners. Spreading my salad dressing onto my salad in it’s plastic container, I caught a whiff of the mysterious perfume worn by the woman who had previously been standing in front of me in the check out line. A quick peep to my left and I viewed her pink hoodie sticking out of her athletic duffel bag on the floor between her legs. I had to find out what her fragrance was.

“Excuse me, I hate to bother you, I just have to know what perfume you are wearing, it smells so divine.”

“OH, God, did I over do it.”

“No, not at all, I have never smelled it before, and I’m interested.”

Her brown eyes looked up into mine, her face void of any makeup but still very lovely. “I just came from the gym, and without a chance to shower I added a bit of perfume, it’s called Rouge 540, and it is one of my favorites,” she concluded with a friendly smile.

“Well it fits you nicely,” I complemented her.

Our separate lunches (both eating the Southwest Chicken version of Whole Foods premade salads) soon became a rather lengthy first time talking to a stranger. It was casual, and breezy, a girl to girl talk of many different subjects. She was fun to talk to, intelligent, with a wonderfully sly sense of humor.

“Do you live around here?”

“Oh yeah, I live on Oak lane,” I replied. “Just down the road.”

Her face lites up with a big smile, “I live on Sycamore, 105.”

“The big victorian house?”

“Yep, the one that costs a mint in upkeep, which house do you live in on Oak?”

“308, not far from your house.”

“308? The gray Craftsman. I have always loved that house, the perfect little bungalow, with the lovely yard, it so beautiful. I want to come by and see the inside, one day.”

“Your more then welcome, as long as I can stop by one day and see the inside of yours?”

“Okay.”

We traded contact info, before realizing we had been talking for over an hour, time flys. Trading quick good byes, including a hug and kisses on the cheeks, I watched her walk away. Then she turned and waved. I was so excited, it is so rare that I get to meet another woman as just a friend. Maybe more? I don't know. As I walked away, I could feel a bit of excitement between my legs.

Several hours later as I finished my evening appointment, and I was thinking about dinner, my phone rang. Looking at the caller ID I noticed it was Anne, my heart skipped a beat I couldn’t imagine her calling me so soon, after all we had just meant earlier this afternoon.

“Hello Anne,” I answered.

“Hi Jennifer, I had such a wonderful time this afternoon, any chance you would like to have coffee with me in the morning?”

My mind raced, as I contemplated what my schedule was in the mourning. “I have a brief zoom meeting in the morning at 8, which I can do from home, but after that I don’t have to be in the office till afternoon, so yeah I would love to have coffee with you in the morning.”

“My house okay?

“Anne, that would be fine, around nine or ten?”

“Yes, come by, use my side kitchen door, say ten, see you then.” And with that she hung up.

The rest of my evening was spend in fantasy wonderment, I didn’t believe she was the least bit interested in me, you know sexually, but there could always be the possibility, I had my fingers crossed.

Ten o’clock took for ever to arrive, I had dressed in my favorite matching white lacy bra and panties, the garter that held my seamed stockings up, matched also. The light gray sheath dress and 3inch dark grey heels, I had on were perfect for work after coffee, but also accentuated the shape of my body, my breast always appeared huge, my ass plump while in this dress. I was excited as I reached for the storm door knob on the side kitchen entry, pulling the storm door open the main door was open for me already. Something was peculiar, directly in front of me, on the counter, the drip coffee maker pot was half empty, the power light was not illuminated, we would not be drinking coffee from that pot. I sensed her to my right before I saw her. Turning I saw she was dressed in a nude colored romper, a dark blue shawl wrapped across her shoulders.

“I didn’t have time to finish dressing,” Anne smiled. Yet her make-up was perfectly applied, her hair once more pinned to the top of her head, wispy curls dangling down her neck, she looked amazing. I noticed her erect nipples through the silky material of the sexy romper, was she happy to see me, or just a bit cold.

“Rouge 540,” I asked as I step towards her.

“Yes, I wore it just for you,” her smile so sexy as she spoke.

I was now standing in front of her our eye locked, my arms slid around her waist, her hands around my neck, we kiss, soft and sweet it was a taste of heaven.

The first of many kisses to come was brief. “How did you know I asked?”

“I didn’t, I just hoped and prayed.”

My hands on her hips I pulled her to me, her arms around my neck she pulled me to her, our breast pressed into each other, we kissed long and hard, the sex would be fabulous.

This is our thread. Post pictures discussions or just come say hello.

Here is a picture for you

And I hope you are having a good night. :)

Edit: that picture is not me by the way. It's just one I like.
Hi, married girl here 43 couple kids. Always been straight.
but lately this lesbian thing keeps popping in my head. I have accepted I am bi curious.
not sure where to go from here. None of my friends intrest me. I don’t want my husband involved either.
I look at other women when I’m out more than other men…

but lately this lesbian thing keeps popping in my head. I have accepted I am bi curious.
not sure where to go from here. None of my friends intrest me. I don’t want my husband involved either.

Welcome! I think you will find many wonderful women here to chat with!

I know exactly how you feel

Hi Sweetie, and welcome! 😊 I’m always up for a chat if you need someone to talk to.

reblogme-26266-EafSW9If4a.jpg

Art for art's sake :giggle:

Dang, now I want details! 💋😊❤️
I believe we ALL want them :devilish:
I will say, at first I stayed mum about my sexuality, as I understand when we seek women's spaces we may be looking to focus on other elements and purposes (also, I understand some folks are still just plain bigoted). However, once we were all getting to know each other all the "how I realized I wasn't straight" stories started rolling and I knew I'd found my people! 🤩

I will say, at first I stayed mum about my sexuality, as I understand when we seek women's spaces we may be looking to focus on other elements and purposes (also, I understand some folks are still just plain bigoted). However, once we were all getting to know each other all the "how I realized I wasn't straight" stories started rolling and I knew I'd found my people! 🤩
It’s also a great place to share your feelings and experiences, especially if there’s no one IRL that you feel comfortable sharing with.

Back