BLM rejects Kamala Harris nomination

Personally I don’t think Donald Trump was injured at all on the 13th. There was no sign of a wound when he played golf the next day, or at the start of the RNC. The bandage only appeared when people started commenting that he didn’t appear to be hurt.
So you are giving the dumbest politician ever credit for the grandest political ploy in the history of October surprises? Chew on that. :)

Faking an assination attempt, dummy. :)
Even Trump’s supporters think there was something suspicious about the shooting on the 13th. That’s why the House just unanimously approved the creation of a bipartisan commission to investigate what happened that day.

It would only have been a brilliant ploy if it had helped Trump win the election. Instead it put a dark cloud of suspicion over his head.

Exactly what I would expect from “the dumbest politician ever.”

The GOP has filed a complaint with the FEC over Harris being given access and control over the Biden for President campaign war chest.

Until that complaint is resolved, any money spent on Harris may have to be repaid if the complaint is found in favor of the GOP. Money Harris doesn't have.
What about the new $100m+ that's been raised in two days under her name?

Even Trump’s supporters think there was something suspicious about the shooting on the 13th. That’s why the House just unanimously approved the creation of a bipartisan commission to investigate what happened that day.

It would only have been a brilliant ploy if it had helped Trump win the election. Instead it put a dark cloud of suspicion over his head.

Exactly what I would expect from “the dumbest politician ever.”
The election hasn't happened yet.

And then they put the fox in charge of the hen house.

The FBI guy said they'll never be able to crack the messaging encryption (damn those software companies) so don't expect any help there. :)

I think he’s claiming BLM are terrorists……which is a whole other argument……rather than that wanting black people to feel safe is “terrorist level activity.”

You almost certainly worked that already of course, but couldn’t resist a cheap shot anyway.

You missed.

ITs not a cheap shot. Its a fact. He's, like you I would asume, are the same people pissed at Kaepernik, who think we should have left Britney in Russia, who want sons of bitches off the field. Even if we protest the right way you still hate us.

The election hasn't happened yet.

And then they put the fox in charge of the hen house.

The FBI guy said they'll never be able to crack the messaging encryption (damn those software companies) so don't expect any help there. :)
I don't know why they can't. They do it on the television FBI shows all the time. It must be a conspiracy or something!;)

Faking an assination attempt, dummy. :)

Trump is WWE and Mob affiliated:

Nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

😑

On a more serious note:

The thing SOME people are MOST skeptical about when it comes to the shooting, is the severity of the injury to his ear, and what exactly caused it:

The claim is that Trump was shot THROUGH the upper portion of his ear. If that is true, then why not authorize the doctors who treated him to comment on the matter???

🤔

😑

On a more serious note:

The thing SOME people are MOST skeptical about when it comes to the shooting, is the severity of the injury to his ear, and what exactly caused it:

The claim is that Trump was shot THROUGH the upper portion of his ear. If that is true, then why not authorize the doctors who treated him to comment on the matter???

🤔
Let’s not forget the possibility of Russian involvement. Whether it was real or faked, the attempted assassination of a Presidential candidate is a serious matter and I’m glad there’s a bipartisan investigation into it. Hopefully they’ll move fast.

😑

On a more serious note:

🤔
I was thinking about the wound. An ear has very little mass, probably not enough to cause the bullet to mushroom so the hole would be small, like in a paper target. Or like shinyrorygirl thinks, only 1 tiny piece of glass out of a million pieces from an exploding teleprompter only hit the top of Trump's ear.

Plus it would be a Hipaa violation. :)

Let’s not forget the possibility of Russian involvement. Whether it was real or faked, the attempted assassination of a Presidential candidate is a serious matter and I’m glad there’s a bipartisan investigation into it. Hopefully they’ll move fast.
Put the govamint in charge. Lol. :)

I was thinking about the wound. An ear has very little mass, probably not enough to cause the bullet to mushroom so the hole would be small, like in a paper target. Or like shinyrorygirl thinks, only 1 tiny piece of glass out of a million pieces from an exploding teleprompter only hit the top of Trump's ear.

Today I couldn't see any sign of an ear injury as Trump went on at length in his rally rant against Harris. I tried to focus on the closeups and the ear looked okay. Maybe the bullet passed between the top of the ear and his skull. That would be really harrowing to think how close that came.

At any rate, Trump is all better. I know because he was back in attack mode again.

Today I couldn't see any sign of an ear injury as Trump went on at length in his rally rant against Harris. I tried to focus on the closeups and the ear looked okay. Maybe the bullet passed between the top of the ear and his skull. That would be really harrowing to think how close that came.

At any rate, Trump is all better. I know because he was back in attack mode again.
I thought there was a fleshcolored band-aid over it. :)

I don’t think he was injured at all, but he definitely wasn’t hit by a bullet. The ear is not like a piece of paper. A bullet wouldn’t punch a little hole, it would tear a big chunk out, and the wound would be obvious.

I don’t think he was injured at all, but he definitely wasn’t hit by a bullet. The ear is not like a piece of paper. A bullet wouldn’t punch a little hole, it would tear a big chunk out, and the wound would be obvious.
So he just happened to have a blood capsule with him. We're back to the grandest October surprise in history then.

Plus your understanding of physics is limited. :)

🙄

An AR round (5.56 or .223) would leave a serious wound if it went “THROUGH" someone’s ear. And ear cartilage is NOT the same as a “paper target”.

😑

I suspect the bullet nicked / creased Trump’s ear at worst (best?) and Trump exaggerated the event.. (Shocking!!!)

😑

Also:

Trump can give his permission for the release of his medical treatment. - from hospital documents or the doctors who treated him. So NO worry about HIPPA.

Currently there is a "gag order" from Trump on the hospital and the doctors who treated him.

From AP News:

“Trump’s campaign has refused to discuss his condition, release a medical report or records, or make the doctors who treated him available, leaving information to dribble out from Trump, his friends and family.

😑

🙄

An AR round (5.56 or .223) would leave a serious wound if it went “THROUGH" someone’s ear. And ear cartilage is NOT the same as a “paper target”.

😑

I suspect the bullet nicked / creased Trump’s ear at worst (best?) and Trump exaggerated the event.. (Shocking!!!)

😑

Also:

Trump can give his permission for the release of his medical treatment. - from hospital documents or the doctors who treated him. So NO worry about HIPPA.

Currently there is a "gag order" from Trump on the hospital and the doctors who treated him.

From AP News:

“Trump’s campaign has refused to discuss his condition, release a medical report or records, or make the doctors who treated him available, leaving information to dribble out from Trump, his friends and family.

😑
Even a graze would cause a bullet to mushroom if there was enough mass envolved but grazing the ear would yield a minimal wound.

The operative word is permission. I probably wouldn't release it either. No gag order is necessary. :)

Even a graze would cause a bullet to mushroom if there was enough mass envolved but grazing the ear would yield a minimal wound.

The operative word is permission. I probably wouldn't release it either. No gag order is necessary. :)

🙄

Stay dumb, S_A

Don’t ever change.

😑

Personally I don’t think Donald Trump was injured at all on the 13th. There was no sign of a wound when he played golf the next day, or at the start of the RNC. The bandage only appeared when people started commenting that he didn’t appear to be hurt.

It is very much so a bandage of convenience.

Interview on TV - no bandage, no scab, no sign of injury.

At the rally - the maxipad reappears.

Back