BLM rejects Kamala Harris nomination

Did Donald Trump follow campaign finance law in 2016?

What Trump did or didn't do in 2016 has EXACTLY ZERO RELEVANCE to what Kamala is doing today.

Or does the fact that someone at one time robbed a bank mean that you can do it too? Because that's the level of stupid you're displaying in asking that question.

From the official BLM Twitter/X account:

Even BLM recognizes what the democrat party is doing, and calls it out for being the dictatorship party that it is.

The party 'saving' democracy. 🤭😄
I would think NOT getting BLM's endorsement would be a plus from you all. But nope, you want to have your cake and eat it, too. Well, frankly, nobody cares what BLM has to say about the electoral process. And anybody who's upset that Kamala automatically got the nomination can always write in their choice.

Referring to the Democratic Party as the “democrat party” is a sure sign that someone has been marinating in right-wing propaganda for so long that their opinion is worthless. All they do is parrot right-wing talking points.
Yes, let's get out ropes and e-meters. Let's test everybody's idiolect to make sure they don't let anything politically incorrect seep into their discourse. And if they do... Room 101!

The kind of amateur nonsense displayed on these threads led, first, to the Holocaust, when Stalin decided Hitler as an ally against Anglo-American finance capital outweighed Hitler's threat to exterminate the left.

Second, it convinced Demparty leaders that cheques from Fuckerberg were more valuable than votes by the UAW. Thus electing Trump.

People on this site should stop playing 4chan flame warriors and deal with reality.

Shawn Fain's incredible convention speech may have ended one of the worst liberal flimflams: describing union workers as "middle class."

The working class.

The ruling class.

Nothing in common.

Forward to Social Democratic America!

( O )( O )

The GOP has filed a complaint with the FEC over Harris being given access and control over the Biden for President campaign war chest.

Until that complaint is resolved, any money spent on Harris may have to be repaid if the complaint is found in favor of the GOP. Money Harris doesn't have.
Just ran across this. I'm guessing the $500 million she raised almost instantly will cover anything she's already spent in the event she's required to repay it. Meanwhile, Trump couldn't get any bank to loan him the $450 million for his fraud conviction bond (because OF COURSE he doesn't have that kind of money. He's not an actual billionaire.). He got lucky one court took pity on him and lowered the bond amount to something he STILL had to borrow.

Kamala can't gather up all of her donations quickly enough.

I would think NOT getting BLM's endorsement would be a plus from you all. But nope, you want to have your cake and eat it, too.
That, plus they want to play up any divisions within the Democratic base, whether real or imagined. I guess I'd do the same if, say, the NRA came out against Trump for some reason.

The party of Jackson has become a joke. Their name is an aberration of the language because they are anything but what they call themselves. They've corrupted everything they've laid their pustulous fingers on. Liars and wannabe tyrants.
Jackson was our genocide president. Who are you planning to massacre?

( O )( O )

Back