Body Part To Torment

*hangs head* ok, i'll admit it, my profile is sadly lacking in anything worth reading. i didn't bother to include my gender, since it's me in my av (and i sure hope it's obvious that i'm a girl!) but i just couldn't think of anything interesting to include.

so here's my question for you, Richard:

what kind of stuff do you think folks should put in their profiles? i'm totally at a loss, so inspire me! ^_^

bunny bondage said:
*hangs head* ok, i'll admit it, my profile is sadly lacking in anything worth reading. i didn't bother to include my gender, since it's me in my av (and i sure hope it's obvious that i'm a girl!) but i just couldn't think of anything interesting to include.

what kind of stuff do you think folks should put in their profiles? i'm totally at a loss, so inspire me! ^_^

Good questin !!

But rather then us hijack this wonderful thread ..........

How about posting it over on my profile thread ?

I will be gone for a couple of hours replenishing my patents for people like Lance and when I reurn either way I will anwer the question.

meet you there, Richard! ^_^

back on topic, i don't know if hair counts as a body part, but i do love to have it tugged on, played with, or just stroked. while i'm giving Him head, He'll often whisper rather vulgar words of encouragment while petting my hair. this mixture of tenderness and obscenity really gets me wet. and when we kiss, He'll grab a fistfull of my hair and pulls me towards Him. since i often wear pigtails, He never misses an opportunity to use them as handles to lead me around (or keep me in place)

hair is fun, except when it's His pubic hair stuck in the back of my throat. ack!

Never said:
I enjoy tormenting my sub's mind by making her watch MTV.
Oh, Real World IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX is on, got to go!

I just saw this, Never. Now that is REAL torment!

Re: Re: Re: gggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

Richard49 said:
Well that is your "explanation".

I am amzed Eb was not performing CBT on him

It is a him is it not?
Shows what I have been saying about profiles

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=157281

Naw I don't feed the GB trolls. Anyway, I can say I am a brain surgeon, but that doesn't make me one.

This troll says it is a licensed therapist, but my money says it is only a certifiable nutcase.

and while i hate to get into sematics here, a professional therapist would NEVER call somebody sick.

bunny bondage said:
and while i hate to get into sematics here, a professional therapist would NEVER call somebody sick.

Perhaps he meant to say that he wonders if he needs a therapist and is sick for lurking on the BDSM board and finding your post particularly arousing. ;)

bunny bondage said:

I answered at

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4339800#post4339800

Body type to torment.

Well as I have not had the pleasure of a RL BDSM relationship, I am forced to torment myself. But hands down I'd have to say the nipples. Not surprising comming from someone with my SN. I can't get enough...clothpins, tweeser clamps, cloverclamps, weights on the clamps. I'm always looking for things to try on them.:D

I'm on the same page as Never... well maybe not the evil MTV part... hehe :p

But if the mind counts, I just love a good mind-fuck. :devil:

mind fucks are the best. like when He's doing something particularly mean, and says "i should stop now" but then keeps doing it, and repeats this process over and over, it just drives me insane!

bunny bondage said:
mind fucks are the best. like when He's doing something particularly mean, and says "i should stop now" but then keeps doing it, and repeats this process over and over, it just drives me insane!

short trip ?

Nipple play....

I havent had the opportunity for a RL BDSM relationship.
But I do a fair bit of reading and wondering...even thinking of writing my own story...
Anyways, Mind games are one of the best....and personally I like using a Coat Hanger which has clamps on the end.
Sometimes the are ridged or sometimes they are padded...
Once the clamps are removed, seal with wax :)

(PS only try this when wife is not in the county)
- Cueball

Gonna beef up profile depending on how long I can stay awake...

Nipples

As part of a long slow mind fuck

spinning down down down into that special place pant pant

been away from home too long, cannot wait to sewe Her again

H

mind torture

Psychological domination is NOT torture
nor is it abuse

The expression "mind fuck" brings up red flags for me

Yes some submissives need/crave
humilation at times ......... that can come close to a
mind fuck but "should not"

Ok
I'll get off my saop box
and just crave an ass to flog

you're right though, Richard, there is a fine line between psycological domination and abuisve manipulation - i just wish there were clearer terms for this sort of thing!

bunny bondage said:
you're right though, Richard, there is a fine line between psycological domination and abuisve manipulation - i just wish there were clearer terms for this sort of thing!

IMHO it comes with experence and communications

Back