Body Part To Torment

lark sparrow said:
Perhaps he meant to say that he wonders if he needs a therapist and is sick for lurking on the BDSM board and finding your post particularly arousing. ;)

LOL!

Richard about mind fucks

For us it is not about humiliation more about control, who holds the "whip hand" and how the play unfolds.

Example In a needy state of mind the submissive may be mind fucked by a pace of play that nearly satisfies the neediness but is more about creating tension and reactions for the benfit of the dominant. Sensation play and a mind fuck all in one. This can be made as complex as the imagination and whim of the dominant desires within the established boundaries negotiated. requires lots of time to work well. OSTO!
H

Back to the body parts....

I love breast play of any kind.... it doesn't matter what.

Second is the ass... mine or His... althought the play there is decidely different.... He loves to spank mine and He loves to have is His licked and caressed...

Re: Richard about mind fucks

pierced_boy said:
For us it is not about humiliation more about control, who holds the "whip hand" and how the play unfolds.

Example In a needy state of mind the submissive may be mind fucked by a pace of play that nearly satisfies the neediness but is more about creating tension and reactions for the benfit of the dominant. Sensation play and a mind fuck all in one. This can be made as complex as the imagination and whim of the dominant desires within the established boundaries negotiated. requires lots of time to work well. OSTO!
H

You are so very right here! It really is about the control. Although I tend to think that there is a mutuality in the play from my perspective... He gets what he needs and I do as well...

My new Av

shows my favorite part to torment on my favorite boy.

Hmmm good. Just can't wait to strap on a 12 incher to this!:D

Re: My new Av

Ebonyfire said:

I want to see your butt

Re: Re: Re: My new Av

Ebonyfire said:
Sorry but this DOmme butt is booked solid for the next 5 years.:D

Did you not say
that one of your previous AVs was your butt?

Re: Re: Re: Re: My new Av

Richard49 said:
Did you not say
that one of your previous AVs was your butt?

Yep. I removed it cause it was causing me to get too much unwanted attention.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My new Av

Ebonyfire said:
Yep. I removed it cause it was causing me to get too much unwanted attention.

Come on now
just for us freinds

bunny bondage said:
back on topic, i don't know if hair counts as a body part, but i do love to have it tugged on, played with, or just stroked. while i'm giving Him head, He'll often whisper rather vulgar words of encouragment while petting my hair. this mixture of tenderness and obscenity really gets me wet. and when we kiss, He'll grab a fistfull of my hair and pulls me towards Him. since i often wear pigtails, He never misses an opportunity to use them as handles to lead me around (or keep me in place)

hair is fun, except when it's His pubic hair stuck in the back of my throat. ack!
For some reason, this post makes me very hard. Maybe it is pigtails, or maybe it is the picture of you swallowing his cock, or being forced to, by his using your pigtails as handles. Or, maybe it is the image of you being pulled around and forced into position by the pigtails.

Yes, I guess it is the pigtails. :D

Early on in this thread, someone already mentioned the mind as a favorite tormenting body part. I agree with that. Every other body part is connected to the mind, and as in electricity, a little mental torment makes other body parts tingle.

My second favorite body part to torment is her ass. It is a nice ass, and the tight little hole in the center is wonderful fun, all it's own.

Now, that special type of mental torment while stimulating the butt hole makes her wiggle and squirm. She might whimper, if she wasn't wearing that ball gag.

bunny bondage said:
it's me in the pic! (i thought you guys could tell!)
aHem...
I could tell. Love the pic!

Re: My new Av

Ebonyfire said:

12 inches!!??!! OUCH! :eek:

DVS said:
aHem...
I could tell. Love the pic!

thanks! ^_^

and Richard, i haven't posted here how i discovered my "bdsm self". but that's a damn good idea for a thread! so i think i'll go start it!

Back