Body Part To Torment

bunny bondage said:
thanks! ^_^

and Richard, i haven't posted here how i discovered my "bdsm self". but that's a damn good idea for a thread! so i think i'll go start it!

<SMILE>

If expressing an opinion is being a troll, then count me guilty.

I'm sure a lot of you "doms" would like the truth to be withheld from these poor suffering victims. Any person who would take advantage of someone who is obviously mentally ill is, to say the least, the worst kind of scum on Earth. Again, my opinion.

Let me go take a shower now.

lancemanyon said:

I'm sure a lot of you "doms" would like the truth to be withheld from these poor suffering victims. Any person who would take advantage of someone who is obviously mentally ill is, to say the least, the worst kind of scum on Earth. Again, my opinion.

I need a shower also
from pucking on myself from this post
and the private IM you sent me

If you do not know the playground it is wise to stay out

you certainly don ot know this play ground

you remind me the idoit protestors I delt with this this morning

lancemanyon said:

You don't need a shower, sweetie. It's obvious to me that all you need is to be ridden with a large strap-on. I'll bring the lube. Then, you may take the shower.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it! :)

Do you mean the response to the pm you sent me telling me to stay away?

I love how people like you trumpet the free speech thing, but can't handle it when the shoe is on the other foot.

I'm not surprised that you don't want me here expressing my objections to victimizing people. Be assured it also won't make me go away. It seems to me that you could also use some professional help. Some of your posts regarding hurting others are pretty shocking.

So now we'll see just how "free speech" committed this place really is.

Practicing free speech

Since a certain person has NO idea for what they speak
and they only want to abuse a playground they were not invited to......

I will unsubscribe from this thread

Frankly if the moderator will aloow people like this around
I will unsubscribe myself out of here totally

If we ignor this "person" they will go away
right?

oh and Lance
your "fuck you" to me as responds to my post to you about creating discourse
shows your intelligence

Re: Practicing free speech

Richard49 said:
Since a certain person has NO idea for what they speak
and they only want to abuse a playground they were not invited to......

I will unsubscribe from this thread

Frankly if the moderator will aloow people like this around
I will unsubscribe myself out of here totally

If we ignor this "person" they will go away
right?

oh and Lance
your "fuck you" to me as responds to my post to you about creating discourse
shows your intelligence

Richard all you have to do is just put someone on ignore and then you will no longer see their posts. I have found that this is the easiest way to deal with those who would be disruptive to the normal ebb and flow.

I hate conflict because it tears the community apart.

Poor suffering victims take note

If you are a male submissive, please PM me so that I can take advantage of you.

P.S. Others need not apply.

Last edited:
Re: Poor suffering victims take note

Ebonyfire said:

ROFL

Re: Poor suffering victims take note

Ebonyfire said:

I am feeling just a little left out here, Ebony!

Re: Re: Poor suffering victims take note

cellis said:
I am feeling just a little left out here, Ebony!

I will make an exception of you cellis!
All others except cellis need not apply.

Are you a poor suffering victim? You have to be poor and suffering.

Re: Re: Re: Poor suffering victims take note

Ebonyfire said:
I will make an exception of you cellis!
All others except cellis need not apply.

Are you a poor suffering victim? You have to be poor and suffering.

Oh thank you!!!

Your favorite chocolates are on their way!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor suffering victims take note

cellis said:
Oh thank you!!!

Your favorite chocolates are on their way!

How may I torment you to make your suffering more acute?

Re: Re: Practicing free speech

cellis said:
Richard all you have to do is just put someone on ignore and then you will no longer see their posts. I have found that this is the easiest way to deal with those who would be disruptive to the normal ebb and flow.

Does that include posts to the board that they make?

Last edited:
wha? victem? me? why, thank you lance, for i never knew! all this time, i was under the distinct impression that i ENJOY being beaten, bitten, ridden, roughed up, and generally worn out. but thanks to your oh so holy wisdom, i now see the light! QUICK - somebody find me a baptism pool so that i may CUH-LEANSE this taint of sin from my poor vicitmized body! oh WOE is me, a poor little lamb led astray by mean mr.dom, an unthinking shell suceptable to any suggestion put into her pretty little head.

damnit lance, what little respect you show for me and all those here. these customs and rituals have existed since long before your parents were born, and will continue to exist long after your pious corpse is decaying and forgotton. who died and made you king? was it elvis?

bunny bondage said:
wha? victem? me? why, thank you lance, for i never knew! all this time, i was under the distinct impression that i ENJOY being beaten, bitten, ridden, roughed up, and generally worn out. but thanks to your oh so holy wisdom, i now see the light! QUICK - somebody find me a baptism pool so that i may CUH-LEANSE this taint of sin from my poor vicitmized body! oh WOE is me, a poor little lamb led astray by mean mr.dom, an unthinking shell suceptable to any suggestion put into her pretty little head.

damnit lance, what little respect you show for me and all those here. these customs and rituals have existed since long before your parents were born, and will continue to exist long after your pious corpse is decaying and forgotton. who died and made you king? was it elvis?

Now, now Bunny, do not despair, come here and let me comfort your poor sick soul.

And while you are here I will take advantage of you.

Ebonyfire said:
Now, now Bunny, do not despair, come here and let me comfort your poor sick soul.

And while you are here I will take advantage of you.

go ahead, it's not like I could do anything to stop you!

bunny bondage said:
go ahead, it's not like I could do anything to stop you!

I know, being so sick and all, it would be hard for you to stop me, you poor victim you. And me being the evil Domme...

Ebonyfire said:
I know, being so sick and all, it would be hard for you to stop me, you poor victim you. And me being the evil Domme...

Eb - bb is a gril remember?

Semantics

You call it what you want, I'll call it what I want. Sure, it's all concentual, but in a scene, I preferr to "Torure" and be "Abused" rather than "Partake in a life affirming dose of pain." It's easier to say, and keeps me in the mood. If it makes you feel better, I'll use the "quotes" next time.

Re: Re: Practicing free speech

cellis said:

Actually, I hope sweet lance sticks around. I need someone to play with. I have some new attachments I want to try. :eek:

Shit, I hope Ebony doesn't claim him, or wear him out. I do hate getting used goods. :(

Come here, little lancy boy...

Back