Body Part To Torment

lancemanyon said:

On the internet, everyone is a bad ass. But, for those of you making threats and talking big, I'm sure it would be a much different story if we were to meet in person. :nana:

where do you live? if it's not near bobbie, perhaps it's near me. you can just see how big this little girl's talk is.

ok, ok, i'll stop squabbling now and get back to the point of the thread.

ok, you know that part of the ass that's right by the back? that little roundy area that's kind of the top of the ass? He seems to be an expert at delivering blows to JUST there, be it with His belt or the crop. not fatty enough to absorb the pain, but enough padding to protect any bone. this is a delight! also, the inside of the thighs right near the "private areas" are deliciously tender and bruise SO prettily! i just LOVE the flowers that bloom there when He plants His teeth in deeply, or makes me stand, bent over, legs apart, and takes the crop to that delicate skin. i scream and squirm and get the most sunshiney warm feeling there!

Back to power tools

I like the orbital sanders better than the rotary. Rotary action doesn't go well with flesh if there's too much resistance, tends to degenerate into painfull twisting. I'm as tough as the next guy, but I don't relish the sensation of abrasion. The fleece suggestion ain't bad either, but be carefull.
The dremel's been done, it's a lot of fun. Those of you who have them, try chucking a three inch lenth of leather bootlace in there, and see what happens. That doppling chirp can be absolutely terrifying.
Try to go for the cordless models, the're a hell of a lot more convenient. Nothing like tangling the cable carrying hopuse current up with the ones holding your loved ones to make a scene just a little too exciting.

I fear for Lances saftey

after catching up on this thread

damn
glad I am a dom in this group

bb i fear for him most from you though

My husband loves to torture my nipples...doesn't matter where we are or who's watching. If he feels like it he's grabbing pinching or pulling them he don't care...but I love it and it drives me crazy.

Richard49 said:
I fear for Lances saftey

damn

LOL I haven't found anything here yet to fear. What I do see are a bunch of people talking trash and expressing a desire to hurt others who are vulnerable. In other words, COWARDS.

lancemanyon said:
LOL I haven't found anything here yet to fear. What I do see are a bunch of people talking trash and expressing a desire to hurt others who are vulnerable. In other words, COWARDS.

You are the coward. I wonder what you really fear. Perhaps it is your own twisted desires. Perhaps you need help. There are several therapists who I am sure will be happy to help you.

Be sure to tell them about your exhibitionism, and your fear and self-loathing.

Have a nice day. I am done with you.

Ebonyfire said:
You are the coward. I wonder what you really fear. Perhaps it is your own twisted desires. Perhaps you need help. There are several therapists who I am sure will be happy to help you.

Be sure to tell them about your exhibitionism, and your fear and self-loathing.

Have a nice day. I am done with you.
'

By the way, do not hijack my thread. If you cannot post to the topic, then stay away.

You are free to start your own, so do so. I trust you have bothered to read the sticky at the top of the forum.

How about weight training on nipples or pussy lips? I make my sub crouch with 1/2 pound weights on her lips as I flog her ass. He eats it up!

tr65 said:
How about weight training on nipples or pussy lips? I make my sub crouch with 1/2 pound weights on her lips as I flog her ass. He eats it up!

Sorry about all the hijacking, I was troll baiting. I almost forgot that were were tormenting body parts.

My sub uses suction on his nipples to make them bigger, I do have weighted nipple clamps, that I really should use more often.

Ebonyfire said:
Sorry about all the hijacking, I was troll baiting. I almost forgot that were were tormenting body parts.

My sub uses suction on his nipples to make them bigger, I do have weighted nipple clamps, that I really should use more often.

Eb, if he doesn't have the kind with the penis shaped weights you should have him get some of those. The have a nice weight to them. The weights swing nicely when one is being flogged. And of course you can always add more of those little fishing weights from wal-mart if you want.

cellis said:
Eb, if he doesn't have the kind with the penis shaped weights you should have him get some of those. The have a nice weight to them. The weights swing nicely when one is being flogged. And of course you can always add more of those little fishing weights from wal-mart if you want.

Whoo hoo! that certainly sound yummy!

Add bells to the clamps. If they ring, double the flogging or whipping.

lancemanyon said:
Sweetheart, I am confused. You mentioned personal meetings would change what some may say. I agreed to meet you, if you live near me. Granted, I will not travel too far, as I wouldn't expect you to.

Trust me, I am very good at reading personalities. Your words tend to speak loudly of sexual passions not being fulfilled. Passions you may be timid to open up to.

I made an offer to you, and you chose to ignore it. It wasn't meant to intimidate you. Actually, just the opposite. But, I know any new experience can have a certain level of fear. I don't talk trash. I am a woman of action. I know what I want and I go for it. Anyone who wants to make something of their life must do the same.

I make my offer one more time. Tell me the area you live. If it is close to me, I will meet you and together we will see if we can deal with those unfulfilled passions of yours.

tr65 said:
Add bells to the clamps. If they ring, double the flogging or whipping.
Personally, I don't go for the stretching of body parts with weights, or suction cups. BUT, I see nothing wrong with these acts by others.

And, I see the addition of bells on such clamps as a nice (if a little evil) addition to this kind of play.

This is also more in line with what I like. It mskes the sub's actions directly responsibe for what happens to them, even if it's nearly impossible to stop the bells from ringing. :D

Re: Back to power tools

psiberzerker said:
I like the orbital sanders better than the rotary. Rotary action doesn't go well with flesh if there's too much resistance, tends to degenerate into painfull twisting. I'm as tough as the next guy, but I don't relish the sensation of abrasion. The fleece suggestion ain't bad either, but be carefull.

I guess that is what I meant.

Umm orbital, rotary...round.,...

It's all the same, right? :D

*shrugs*

Richard49 said:
I fear for Lances saftey

damn

The wrath of a subbie can become nasty. Take away from their chance to be a poor sick disadvantaged victim, and you may regret it.

DVS said:
The wrath of a subbie can become nasty. Take away from their chance to be a poor sick disadvantaged victim, and you may regret it.

Amen !!!!

Personally, I don't go for the stretching of body parts with weights, or suction cups. BUT, I see nothing wrong with these acts by others.

Its not really the stretching that I enjoy implementing. Its making the sub do something she never has done, never thought of doing. Something so degrading that she knows in her mind only SHE is doing it. If you're not part of a BDSM crowd, you'd never in a million years think of something like this.

Another favorite is to have your sub kneel, hands bound, blindfolded. Nipple clamps on with those bells. Whip in hand. Have her orally service you and drive into her throat. If the bells ring, whip/flog her. This creates the discipline within her to better service you w/o jerking away. Soon you won't hear the bells and you'll have to think of something different for her to learn.

DVS said:

And, I see the addition of bells on such clamps as a nice (if a little evil) addition to this kind of play.

This is also more in line with what I like. It mskes the sub's actions directly responsibe for what happens to them, even if it's nearly impossible to stop the bells from ringing. :D

LOL. I can understand that. I have males though and they have such assessible dangly bits...it seems a shame not to use them.
:devil:

Ebonyfire said:
LOL. I can understand that. I have males though and they have such assessible dangly bits...it seems a shame not to use them.
:devil:
Well, you leave my "dangly bits" alone! LOL. You are an evil, evil woman. I'll bet you have fun. :D

DVS said:
Well, you leave my "dangly bits" alone! LOL. You are an evil, evil woman. I'll bet you have fun. :D

You forgot sick. I am a very, very sick woman. Sure I cannot talk you into letting me take advantage of you?

Ebonyfire said:
You forgot sick. I am a very, very sick woman. Sure I cannot talk you into letting me take advantage of you?
So sorry! I understand when we dominants have an image to uphold! We are of the same cloth. Well, you might have an additional "evil" or "sick" in front of your name. :)

Oh, but my fun is electricity. That is considered evil by some, too. Bwhoou ha ha ha haaaaa. Try that on some of those dangly bits (but not mine!)

As for letting you take advantage of me...I might be tempted, but not in this lifetime. I'll look you up in the next one. Then, you can "hook" me up. But, until then, remember we are on the same side!

Back