Body Part To Torment

Re: Re: Re: Re: My new Av

BIGBobbie said:
you are SUCH a liar! :D
Aha! I thought so. Now I know I won't be bending over for the soap, any time soon.

bunny bondage said:
i ENJOY being...ridden,...and generally worn out. oh WOE is me, a poor little lamb led astray by mean mr.dom, an unthinking shell suceptable to any suggestion put into her pretty little head...
damnit lance, what little respect you show for me...
Hi, bunny. I'll show you respect. Well, sort of.
AFTER we participate in all of the scenarios above...once or twice.

I have a collar and leash to lead you astray and other places, too. But, that first part about enjoying being ridden? Well, that and those pigtails from earlier really caught my...um ...fancy.

all this time, i was under the distinct impression that i ENJOY being beaten, bitten, ridden, roughed up, and generally worn out.

Well, denial can be part of the problem. But, what you do with your life is your business. Then again, that doesn't make it healthy for you or anyone else.

I hear a lot of hate and violence being expressed by those who are outraged I would try to put a damper on their "party". Not that it surprises me.

How sad that there are those who find pleasure in being subjected to pain and humiliation. I'm sure each of those people have a very sad story to tell of how they arrived in such a place. But much sadder is that there are those of you who willingly take advantage of them to get your kicks.

On the internet, everyone is a bad ass. But, for those of you making threats and talking big, I'm sure it would be a much different story if we were to meet in person. :nana:

lancemanyon said:
On the internet, everyone is a bad ass. But, for those of you making threats and talking big, I'm sure it would be a much different story if we were to meet in person. :nana:
lance sweetie, where do you live? If you're close, I'll meet you in person. And, honey, if we do meet, you can be sure you will have your tidie whities down around your ankles and my big black dong in your behind.

I'll reach around and grab your hard cock and stroke it at the same time I am reaming your tight ass.

Trust me, sweetie. You will love it. My forte is converting strong studs like you who are closet submissives. I'll be gentle, if you ask me, nicely. :)

lancemanyon said:
Do you mean the response to the pm you sent me telling me to stay away?

I love how people like you trumpet the free speech thing, but can't handle it when the shoe is on the other foot.

I'm not surprised that you don't want me here expressing my objections to victimizing people. Be assured it also won't make me go away. It seems to me that you could also use some professional help. Some of your posts regarding hurting others are pretty shocking.

So now we'll see just how "free speech" committed this place really is.

Without knowing what was said in pm's, I will say that "free speech" permits you, Lance, to say what you wish about the people who post here or the activities they participate in. (No, I do not want or need to know what was said in pm's.)

It also permits them to respond as they see fit.

You all, also have the right to execute your Ignore option, as you see fit.

So, free speech prevails and this moderator is going to allow everyone to say their piece as long as it is within the guidelines of the forum.

If anyone is uncertain what these guidelines are, read the sticky at the top of the thread page.

Now, in terms of this thread, if it goes too far off topic, I may move certain posts to another thread, but dont' see a need for it, yet.

In using the term "torture", certain feedback is invited by the general understanding of the term.

MissT
Forum Moderator

BIGBobbie said:
lance sweetie, where do you live? If you're close, I'll meet you in person. And, honey, if we do meet, you can be sure you will have your tidie whities down around your ankles and my big black dong in your behind.

I'll reach around and grab your hard cock and stroke it at the same time I am reaming your tight ass.

Trust me, sweetie. You will love it. My forte is converting strong studs like you who are closet submissives. I'll be gentle, if you ask me, nicely. :)

*giggles*

Do a search of Lance's posts. You may find that he would take you up on this offer!

BTW, when I post in color, I am moderating.
When I post in black text, I am just another poster.

:)

Re: Semantics

psiberzerker said:
You call it what you want, I'll call it what I want. Sure, it's all concentual, but in a scene, I preferr to "Torure" and be "Abused" rather than "Partake in a life affirming dose of pain." It's easier to say, and keeps me in the mood. If it makes you feel better, I'll use the "quotes" next time.

Call it whatever you want.

If you like it and I like it, we have found nirvana!

;)

MissTaken said:
*giggles*

Do a search of Lance's posts. You may find that he would take you up on this offer!

BTW, when I post in color, I am moderating.
When I post in black text, I am just another poster.

That is a good system Miss T.

Tell me, are you a poor little victim just waiting to be taken advantage of?

My shop is open.

Re: Re: Re: Practicing free speech

BIGBobbie said:
Actually, I hope sweet lance sticks around. I need someone to play with. I have some new attachments I want to try. :eek:

Shit, I hope Ebony doesn't claim him, or wear him out. I do hate getting used goods. :(

Come here, little lancy boy...

I do not want him cause he is not a poor sick victim. I must take advantage of someone to be powerful.

Ebonyfire said:
That is a good system Miss T.

Tell me, are you a poor little victim just waiting to be taken advantage of?

My shop is open.

Do you take Visa?
:D

lancemanyon said:

I But, for those of you making threats and talking big, I'm sure it would be a much different story if we were to meet in person. :nana:

Threats are against Literotica's policy. I f you feel you are being threatened, then forward said post to Manu or MissT.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My new Av

BIGBobbie said:
you are SUCH a liar! :D

Of course. That is how I am able to victimize all of the poor sick souls who come my way.

Are you a poor sick soul?

Ebonyfire said:
Threats are against Literotica's policy. I f you feel you are being threatened, then forward said post to Manu or MissT.

Thanks, EB.

You have read the sticky?

;)

Please, feel free to forward any threats or tell me about any posts with threats by pm ing me.

MissTaken said:
Thanks, EB.

You have read the sticky?

;)

Please, feel free to forward any threats or tell me about any posts with threats by pm ing me.

You are welcome MissT. Now can I take advantage of you?

Another Lance, how entertaining

And this one has his mouth full of feet. Should be lots of fun.

Poor sick abused me is off to ponder my sad decent into mental illness and degradation

sob sob

Harry

Re: Another Lance, how entertaining

pierced_boy said:
And this one has his mouth full of feet. Should be lots of fun.

Poor sick abused me is off to ponder my sad decent into mental illness and degradation

sob sob

Harry

May I take advantage of you, you poor sick victim?

I am free at noon tomorrow.

:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My new Av

Ebonyfire said:
Of course. That is how I am able to victimize all of the poor sick souls who come my way.

Are you a poor sick soul?
No, a Domme, like you. But, I am a large gal, and strong. My dong is always hard and ready. I like to take the strong guys and make them mine.

Ebonyfire said:
I do not want him cause he is not a poor sick victim. I must take advantage of someone to be powerful.
Give me some time. He will be a poor sick victim after I am finished with him. But, he will have a smile on his face. :)

MissTaken said:
Do you take Visa?

What kind of predator would I be if I charged you? It's all on the house.

"Victimizers R Us". No kink is too sick or too degrading.

Re: Re: Another Lance, how entertaining

Ebonyfire said:

ROTFLMAO! This has become a one way thread, for sure. I love it!

Re: Re: Re: Another Lance, how entertaining

BIGBobbie said:
ROTFLMAO! This has become a one way thread, for sure. I love it!

And it is not hijacking cause it relates to the topic at hand.

We have a special on the following body parts:

Ass
Nipples
Genitals

Remember I am partial to the ass.

I just love when my dom wraps his hands around my throat and looks at me ever so micheviously I also love the way when he's got me on my stomach and his mouth is working its' way up my body and then he gets to the back of my neck whereupon he sinks his teeth as hard as he possibly can and this like 100,000,000 shock of electricity pulses' down my body:eek: and his voice:D and many others' of course!!!

Re: Re: Another Lance, how entertaining

Ebonyfire said:

Yes Pleeeease

My favourite body parts to torment are nipples arse and mind. Will you bring the eqwhipment or shall I

H

Awe Man!

This was shaping up to be such a good topic, then it got dragged down by petty bickering. Can't you guys play nice?
I actually liked the strap on concept. Some guys just can't be taught a lesson without power tools. Micht I suggest the rotating head? Very effective. If you're in for some real fuyn, though, chuck your favourite plug into a sawzall and reciprocate him into submission.

I love power tools.

A rotating sander has potential, with modifications, of course!

MissTaken said:
I love power tools.

A rotating sander has potential, with modifications, of course!

How about a Dremel hand held with fur instead of the sander? :D

Haven't tried it yet...

Back