Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

1b13bd2529e2e3a9945686f94c8632e2ef516e1d.jpg

Jacks daughter Jill here. I won't be posting this on every thread that dad followed on Lit, but I know he loved this one. Dad passed away last night from complications with COVID. He had been suffering with it took a turn for the worst yesterday. His husband Carlos rushed him to the hospital, but he passed a few hours later.

Last edited:
Jacks daughter Jill here. I won't be posting this on every thread that dad followed on Lit, but I know he loved this one. Dad passed away last night from complications with COVID. He had been suffering with it took a turn for the worst yesterday. His husband Carlos rushed him to the hospital, but he passed a few hours later.

My condolences for your loss :rose::rose:

RIP JackOffer.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss :(:(:(:(

So very sorry for your loss, my dear.

Jackie here! Thank you for the condolences. My daughter Jill put up the message (she's my daughter with my dad and she has a daughter with him as well) while I was busy making arrangements. We aren't big on mourning in our family, so dad will be cremated today and we will have a quiet family celebration of his life here at home tomorrow.

I'm soooo sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your entire family for your loss.

Jackie here! Thank you for the condolences. My daughter Jill put up the message (she's my daughter with my dad and she has a daughter with him as well) while I was busy making arrangements. We aren't big on mourning in our family, so dad will be cremated today and we will have a quiet family celebration of his life here at home tomorrow.

So sorry for your loss. And our loss.
RIP

Jackie here! I don't know if I'm going to keep Dad's account open. I changed to avatar to a pic of my big butt, but I can't change the user name. Does anyone know if Lt will allow a name change or do I have to set up a new account?

Jackie here! I don't know if I'm going to keep Dad's account open. I changed to avatar to a pic of my big butt, but I can't change the user name. Does anyone know if Lt will allow a name change or do I have to set up a new account?

I rather think that you would need a new account if you change the name

I'm glad you could change the avatar though!

pleased , pardon my great oversight.
as i dont always read the post that are before mine.
as i'm not sure if i knew Jack, i and yet sorry for your loss.

Wow Jackie! I'm not normally really into big guys or gals, but that is an ass to die for. I'd love to bury my face in there and stay all day!

Back