Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

Wow Jackie! I'm not normally really into big guys or gals, but that is an ass to die for. I'd love to bury my face in there and stay all day!
Thanks Fred! Normally I would say you are more than welcome to do that, but with the COVID situation and Dad's recent death from it you will have to wait a while. By the way if you are into guys, my brother's butt is almost as big as mine. We both inherited big butts from our Mom.

Last edited:
Jackie here! I don't know if I'm going to keep Dad's account open. I changed to avatar to a pic of my big butt, but I can't change the user name. Does anyone know if Lt will allow a name change or do I have to set up a new account?

So sorry for your loss. May the ancestors and saints bring you and your family peace.

And that's a great looking ass!

one thing, and it is the main thing.
and that is, that ' confidence is sexy '. and due it's respect to the person with it.

tumblr_p38z9chZTr1x3xl52o1_500.jpg

Thanks Fred! Normally I would say you are more than welcome to do that, but with the COVID situation and Dad's recent death from it you will have to wait a while. By the way if you are into guys, my brother's butt is almost as big as mine. We both inherited big butts from our Mom.
Jackie!! That ass is making me want to pull my cock out in public. I’d love to talk more about all the naughty things I’d do to you and that ass.

Jackie!! That ass is making me want to pull my cock out in public. I’d love to talk more about all the naughty things I’d do to you and that ass.
I would love to, but I can't get off on chit chat. Normally I would invite you to visit and my SSBBW wife and I could make a sandwich with you in the middle, but with the COVID situation and dad's recent passing from it, we are limiting all interactions, sexual and otherwise to immediate family.

By the way I wish I had this gals tits and belly to go with my ass!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/de124cd1d3bc4d6e72b38b4baea944ad/tumblr_nmrpgzqo9h1sbmoppo1_400.gif

I would love to, but I can't get off on chit chat. Normally I would invite you to visit and my SSBBW wife and I could make a sandwich with you in the middle, but with the COVID situation and dad's recent passing from it, we are limiting all interactions, sexual and otherwise to immediate family.

By the way I wish I had this gals tits and belly to go with my ass!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/de124cd1d3bc4d6e72b38b4baea944ad/tumblr_nmrpgzqo9h1sbmoppo1_400.gif
Mmmmmm those are some huge saggy udders. Yeah you’d look good with that massive ass along with a big ol gut and enormous juggs

Jackie here! Lit won't let me change the name on the account, so I'm thinking of closing it out and opening a new one. Any suggestions on a name. I was thinking BigAssJackie and my brother Jack junior said JackieAss, kind of a play on Jackass.

Jackie here! Lit won't let me change the name on the account, so I'm thinking of closing it out and opening a new one. Any suggestions on a name. I was thinking BigAssJackie and my brother Jack junior said JackieAss, kind of a play on Jackass.

BigAssJackie strikes me well, love women with big asses!

Jackie here! I will be closing out Dad's (JackOffer) account very soon. I have opened a new account under the name BigButtSlut47. The name was suggested by my sister-in-law because that was what peopled called us back in college when we were roommates/lovers. She said with that name we could all use the account since it applies to all the adult women in the family. She herself is a big all over 400 pound plus SSBBW and both of our oldest daughter and her daughters are over 300 pounds and growing.

Last edited:
Jackie here! I will be closing out Dad's (JackOffer) account very soon. I have opened a new account under the name BigButtSlut47. The name was suggested by my sister-in-law because that was what peopled called us back in college when we were roommates/lovers. She said with that name we could all use the account since it applies to all the adult women in the family. She herself is a big all over 400 pound plus SSBBW and both of our oldest daughter and her daughters are over 300 pounds and growing.

Even better!

Just opened my own Lit account yesterday and already got one rude PM. Makes me feel like closing it already.

Back