Breast Cancer Awareness ----- Give me your BOOBS!!

Sassy, you have an irrepressible spirit. Thank you for bringing both your serious and sexy sides in service of this important reminder. (And did I mention that your sexy photos are 🔥 AF?). I had planned to be on a bit of a posting hiatus but for you I will bring it. ❤️

Mine are feeling a bit demure today, so they are still in the wrapping. As fun as an amateur inspection can be, I do take them in for professional inspection on a regular basis, and I strongly encourage other women to do so as well. Even if your experience with mammograms has been crappy — as mine often has been — your life is worth it. Just do it. 💥💥💥

Last edited:
Here are mine Sassy
Thank you so much. Always happy to see you! :kiss:
Mammograms and self check ups ladies! They can save your life!
Whoo hoo Flash chest! :heart:
For you Sassy I will share my boobs ❤️💋
:heart::heart: Thank you Chilly. Much appreciated.
An important message Sassy, thank you. Mine is in June every year.
On the glass seems to be appropriate for this:
Such a great picture. You've always provided such beauty. Thank you. :rose:
My sister was the proverbial ostrich, head in the sand, she ignored the first signs and when she eventually got treatment, it cost her both breasts, and 3 years later, her life.

Please ladies, get regular checkups, don’t wait, it won’t go away on its own.

Thank you Sassy, for those pics. The treatment looks bad and painful, but better that, than not here at all.

Anyway, here’s one of mine.
It is an important cause as you know. So thank you. Early detection is huge. Thank you Todger. :heart:
Sassy, you have an irrepressible spirit. Thank you for bringing both your serious and sexy sides in service of this important reminder. (And did I mention that your sexy photos are 🔥 AF?). I had planned to be on a bit of a posting hiatus but for you I will bring it. ❤️

Mine are feeling a bit demure today, so they are still in the wrapping. As fun as an amateur inspection can be, I do take them in for professional inspection on a regular basis, and I strongly encourage other women to do so as well. Even if your experience with mammograms has been crappy — as mine often has been — your life is worth it. Just do it. 💥💥💥

I am so honored SP. Thank you. This is a beautiful picture. Purple is one of my favorites!!!

Thank you. :rose::heart:

Even before I had cancer, I have always loved October. One of my favorite Months. Breast Cancer Awareness is important.

So this month. Please Give me your Boobs!!!

Please get in and get checked. It is important to check your boobs. Mine tried to kill me!!
Please don't look if you are squeamish.
https://www.***********/s/1neaewbnujekp8j/PicsArt_10-01-05.46.37.jpg?dl=0

attachment.php
Yup, yup, get the chests looked at, don't put it off! So glad you found yours early, Sassy, we need you here with us!! :rose::heart:
Mrs. FF is constantly probing my relaxed pecks aka man boobs. Men get breast cancer too. She loves me :D
Good, you can't be too careful, FF!! :heart:
How can I resist a beautiful woman asking for a pic of my chest?
An awesome chest!!
Here are mine Sassy

https://www.***********/s/3mqvzlnwx25utvd/321.JPG?dl=0
Another great chest! :heart:
Great thread! Lets be aware ladies! Get checked yearly!
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=[/QUOTE]
Yes ma'am, get them checked every year!
[QUOTE="TheRealFlash, post: 94281722, member: 3472480"]Mammograms and self check ups ladies! They can save your life!

[url]https://imgur.com/F15GwtI[/url][/QUOTE]
Can I check yours, Flash? :heart:
[QUOTE="Todger65, post: 94282244, member: 1724242"]My sister was the proverbial ostrich, head in the sand, she ignored the first signs and when she eventually got treatment, it cost her both breasts, and 3 years later, her life.

Please ladies, get regular checkups, don’t wait, it won’t go away on its own.

Thank you Sassy, for those pics. The treatment looks bad and painful, but better that, than not here at all.

Anyway, here’s one of mine.

[url]https://imgur.com/a/erALcyj[/url][/QUOTE]

So sorry about your sister, Todger, :( HUGS!! :heart: Hope you're checking yours!! :heart:

My boob....

Not a sexy shot at all, just wanted to share, been there done that cancer road...had a hard long battle...So please ladies get checked, l go again next month. l haven't reached that 5yr mark yet.
Thank you Sassy for the thread....:heart::heart:

Last edited:
Not a sexy shot at all, just wanted to share, been there done that cancer road...had a hard long battle...So please ladies get checked, l go again next month. l haven't reached that 5yr mark yet.

Beautiful life line.

Beautiful life line.

Thank you, that is such a good way to look at it. l had good surgeons. More life lines under my arm, And l chose not to have my chest rebuilt so l do have a good size gap. Reminds me everyday...just how precious life is. Thank you for your comment...

Last edited:

You've been such an amazing support to me. I appreciate you! Thank you for posting Patti. ❤⚘

Sassy you are as thoughtful as you are beautiful. Continued good health to you.:heart:

We have chatted off and on for a while and I had no idea you had a battle with cancer. I am glad to hear you are doing well. My wife had breast cancer and people who have not experienced it have no idea how truly painful and frightening it can be. People it is so important to have regular check ups!

The start of my Journey. A biopsy.

I remember this, it was a sad day for all of us. I can't imagine how you or anyone going through that feels, I'm just happy as hell that we still have you, Sassy!! :rose::heart:

I remember this, it was a sad day for all of us. I can't imagine how you or anyone going through that feels, I'm just happy as hell that we still have you, Sassy!! :rose::heart:

I will have to agree with her... still happy as hell your around!
Thank you both. :kiss::rose:
For a good cause, right?

For Sassy, the Warrior Princess. :heart:

ETA I had them checked a few months ago. All clear.
BB Boobs too!! Holy cow. I'm so honored!! :eek::heart: Thank you!
Doubt anyone wants to see mine, but I'll upload for you. :kiss:
awww EN. You know I love seeing all of you!!! Thank you. :D:heart:

Back