Car Sex

Naughty%2006%20--%20042.gif

Naughty%2006%20--%20039.gif

Naughty%2006%20--%20016.gif

Bonus 1...

Bonus 2...

Bonus 3...

Last edited:
He picked me up before his hockey game...I pulled out his dick and sucked it until he begged me to let him cum. I wanted him nice and relaxed before his game....

There is something HOT about having sex in the car!!! Just the idea of being "in public" and maybe getting "caught"...
So post your car sex gifs here!!!!

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=zb-NUiQRi5PY7nmS)38302841b.gif
A lot of my "first times" were as a single guy pushing my luck in the front seat of my car. It was usually at a beach side parking spot popular with young couples. There were many steamed-up windows to be seen on a moonlit night.

Last edited:
I've fucked myself with a dildo in between parked cars and pretended I was having sex with the car........that counts, right? :cathappy:
I’m sorry but I’m afraid it just doesn’t. We’ll have to help you with this little over site 😉

Every time I fold up the back seats in my truck, I can’t help but think about how much space is back there… of course I also dream of filling the back with blankets and pillows. So many options, just need a partner 😉

We used to do this a lot when we were young and had first met - not many other places to go!! It wasn't easy in his two seater sports car, but I sometimes fantasise about doing it again now and have suggested it, but he just laughs at me!

Back