Car Sex

reblogme-50859-kaRLaQqmBD.gif

We used to take day trips of 200 miles to have sex in our truck. My wife would wear a sundress. We would talk dirty sex talk and tease each other until finally we would have to pull over for fucking. Once we drove down a logging rode and parked to fuck. While fucking two hunters walked up and ask if they could fuck my wife. We were so hot, my wife said "Hell Yes!"

We used to take day trips of 200 miles to have sex in our truck. My wife would wear a sundress. We would talk dirty sex talk and tease each other until finally we would have to pull over for fucking. Once we drove down a logging rode and parked to fuck. While fucking two hunters walked up and ask if they could fuck my wife. We were so hot, my wife said "Hell Yes!"
Well then good Sir, continue if you please

Though i did a lot of it back in my day , never was a big fan of it then. I want room to move around, change positions, get comfortable etc. But older now in a sexless marriage so i'll take what i can get... Just hope i dont pull a muscle getting into a new position lol

Back