Car Sex

An old write up from another thread that I resurrected from the recycle bin . . .
Cleaned it up a bit and left out the beginning for this thread.

Way back when first married, was driving home after a few drinks and wife was kind of frisky, started feeling my crotch, rubbing up and down and got me hard. I pulled into a side road and parked in some bushes, not sure why because we were only five minutes from home.
She knelt on the seat, whipped out my cock and started sucking. She was very good too. Within a couple minutes my hips were moving up and down and I was moaning louder and louder. Her sucking was getting stronger and her slurps noisier, her jeans clad ass moving up and down.
I erupted a fountain in her mouth as she kept sucking.
When I was spent she sat up with a little smile on her face, a bit of my cum in the corner of her mouth, and said “I just came in my pants”.

We used to do this a lot when we were young and had first met - not many other places to go!! It wasn't easy in his two seater sports car, but I sometimes fantasise about doing it again now and have suggested it, but he just laughs at me!
Others would... ;)

38230785ff97477a7652.gif

38230785ff97475d3b0b.gif

Last edited:
There must be something in the Highway Code book about this.
Oral sex.
Oral sex, sometimes referred to as a blow job, should only be performed:
1 when the car is safely parked.
2 The handbrake is applied.
3 The ignition should be switched off and the key removed.
Please suck cock responsibly.😉
I wish there is time to follow all these safety features.

I truly, truly miss the times my dates and I would go "parking" (do kids even know what that is now?). I grew up in a rural part of the state and knew the backroads and secret locations like nobody's business. Finding a secluded place, popping a newly minted mixtape into the cassette player (this was the 1980s lol), and just having crazy, sweaty sex in either the front seat, the back seat, or both (oh, to be that flexible again) for hours.

I truly, truly miss the times my dates and I would go "parking" (do kids even know what that is now?). I grew up in a rural part of the state and knew the backroads and secret locations like nobody's business. Finding a secluded place, popping a newly minted mixtape into the cassette player (this was the 1980s lol), and just having crazy, sweaty sex in either the front seat, the back seat, or both (oh, to be that flexible again) for hours.
Yes younger people still know what parking is. Tho like your generation they face the same if not tougher challenges, harder to own a car, the places for watching the submarine races are fewer and more police patrols.

That said it is still hot and sweaty when you can find a good spot and you forgot to mention on the hood too.

Yes younger people still know what parking is. Tho like your generation they face the same if not tougher challenges, harder to own a car, the places for watching the submarine races are fewer and more police patrols.

That said it is still hot and sweaty when you can find a good spot and you forgot to mention on the hood too.
And when's the last time you saw a bench seat or car with a large back seat ?

And when's the last time you saw a bench seat or car with a large back seat ?
I have a F150. Fold up the console and there’s lots of room for activities. The back seat is huge. We even had a threesome in there.
Now my wife’s WRX is tiny. Push the front seats forward and sex is possible in the back but dangerous to your limbs if not careful.

I have a F150. Fold up the console and there’s lots of room for activities. The back seat is huge. We even had a threesome in there.
Now my wife’s WRX is tiny. Push the front seats forward and sex is possible in the back but dangerous to your limbs if not careful.
My husband has always been a Ford pickup fan, from his old F100 to his 2020 F150. Fold back the console and and we can fit 6 adults in the 2020. He loves when I kneel on the seat and lean over the console.

Back