Car Sex

just
This weekend I had an abbreviated session in the car. After months of building up the sexual tension, we both couldn’t take it anymore and had to arrange a meeting. Watching baseball in a beer garden, led to making out, which led to getting an OTPHJ, which led to me pulling my cock out in the car in the bar parking lot. Seeing her eyes glaze over in lust was the absolute best as she asked if she could suck it. Feeling her warm mouth go over my thickness was just amazing and I knew I had to get us out of the public parking lot and somewhere a bit more private so I could deliver some pleasure back.
She continued sucking me as I drove around looking for a street without lights and with all the window lights out so we could pull over and have even more fun. I have a smaller sport grand touring sedan with blacked out windows so we had a decent space for our oral activity.
Once I was able to park, we undid her belt and zipper allowing me to snake my hand down the back of her pants, and insert two fingers in to her juicy honeypot while she continued to blow me. The risky act coupled with feeling her puffy lips, tight slit, and extreme wetness for the first time had me cumming down her throat after about 10 minutes. Pretty disappointed I wasn’t able to taste her sweet nectar straight from the source and could only lick my fingers clean after they were inside of her, but that just sets up our next rendezvous.

We are both looking forward to finding somewhere with a bit more space and privacy to continue on with our fun times!
put her on the hood

5fe00661ea65dd6e4ae0446e1c71a446.gif
'scuse me sir, can you throttle down a bit.

Best road sex is both of you masturbating. She was naked from the waist down, feet up on the dash, angled to the window, window down a hot day on the French motorways. Frigging herself hard. I'd draw up by the trucker and they'd drop their window and make their appreciation known! When we stopped to fuck she was so wet I could hardly get traction to cum. Horny as hell, or what!

Last edited:
Love showing off like this when we are on vacation and away from our hometown as we do not want people there to see this. Last fall was in FLA at a meeting with my lady lover and we both wore skirts and no panties and kissed and fingered each other to orgasm in the parking lot of a busy nightclub. We could feel and see people watching from outside the locked car ( were in the back seat) and it got us so fucking wet and we came so hard. The best part was then walking inside and wondering who had seen us. Truly is so damn fucking hot. Have also rode my husbands cock like that a few times when on vacation. Again, very hot sex. At home, far more conservative but we let loose when out of town

Love showing off like this when we are on vacation and away from our hometown as we do not want people there to see this. Last fall was in FLA at a meeting with my lady lover and we both wore skirts and no panties and kissed and fingered each other to orgasm in the parking lot of a busy nightclub. We could feel and see people watching from outside the locked car ( were in the back seat) and it got us so fucking wet and we came so hard. The best part was then walking inside and wondering who had seen us. Truly is so damn fucking hot. Have also rode my husbands cock like that a few times when on vacation. Again, very hot sex. At home, far more conservative but we let loose when out of town
then you must book more vacations!

There is something HOT about having sex in the car!!! Just the idea of being "in public" and maybe getting "caught"...
So post your car sex gifs here!!!!

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=zb-NUiQRi5PY7nmS)38302841b.gif
I've scored in a Ford.
And I've had a shag in a Jag.
She was all soft and squishy, in the back of a Mitsubishi.
She bent right over, on the back of my Rover.
I did it nice and gently, that night in the Bentley.
She laid on her back, when I hired a Cadillac.
She showed me her pink 'un, in the back of a Lincoln.
And she gave me a deep throater, in the back of her Toyota.
One girl said: Could I trouble you, for a shag in your BMW?
Then she showed me her crack, in the old Pontiac.
She entertained lots of friends, in the back of the Mercedes Benz.
And we had a sex party, inside the Maserati (very tarty).
When she came she got rowdy, that time we screwed in the Audi.
Then I shagged her nan, in the back of a van.
So I guess the Buick stops here...

I've scored in a Ford.
And I've had a shag in a Jag.
She was all soft and squishy, in the back of a Mitsubishi.
She bent right over, on the back of my Rover.
I did it nice and gently, that night in the Bentley.
She laid on her back, when I hired a Cadillac.
She showed me her pink 'un, in the back of a Lincoln.
And she gave me a deep throater, in the back of her Toyota.
One girl said: Could I trouble you, for a shag in your BMW?
Then she showed me her crack, in the old Pontiac.
She entertained lots of friends, in the back of the Mercedes Benz.
And we had a sex party, inside the Maserati (very tarty).
When she came she got rowdy, that time we screwed in the Audi.
Then I shagged her nan, in the back of a van.
So I guess the Buick stops here...
No love for an Old’s?

Back