Car Sex

reblogme--2GFMwP1bZW.gif

Gives a WHOLE NEW MEANING to FUCKING in the CAR... LOL....

This weekend I had an abbreviated session in the car. After months of building up the sexual tension, we both couldn’t take it anymore and had to arrange a meeting. Watching baseball in a beer garden, led to making out, which led to getting an OTPHJ, which led to me pulling my cock out in the car in the bar parking lot. Seeing her eyes glaze over in lust was the absolute best as she asked if she could suck it. Feeling her warm mouth go over my thickness was just amazing and I knew I had to get us out of the public parking lot and somewhere a bit more private so I could deliver some pleasure back.
She continued sucking me as I drove around looking for a street without lights and with all the window lights out so we could pull over and have even more fun. I have a smaller sport grand touring sedan with blacked out windows so we had a decent space for our oral activity.
Once I was able to park, we undid her belt and zipper allowing me to snake my hand down the back of her pants, and insert two fingers in to her juicy honeypot while she continued to blow me. The risky act coupled with feeling her puffy lips, tight slit, and extreme wetness for the first time had me cumming down her throat after about 10 minutes. Pretty disappointed I wasn’t able to taste her sweet nectar straight from the source and could only lick my fingers clean after they were inside of her, but that just sets up our next rendezvous.

We are both looking forward to finding somewhere with a bit more space and privacy to continue on with our fun times!

Once, going down the interstate at night, the wife decided to give me a blow job. After a couple of minutes, a truck pulls up next to us. She doesn't stop. He goes on by. Next morning, at her work, a guy comes up to her asks if we were on the interstate the night before. She says she grinned and said no but I'm not to sure.

bareback sodomy in the back seat of the car parked in the freeway when the woman is peeping out of window and watching either side for traffic sounds exciting.

To me these can be the hottest, because I know my wife was fooling around in her car during her lunch time and after work when she was cuckolding me. She would always mention this guy at home, then he was calling he late at night.
My wife used to fuck a work colleague in the back of his car in a nearby isolated car park I caught them at it once and enjoyed the show 😁

We started having sex in the back of cars before we got married and christened every car we had after that after we started swinging the wife has been fucked on the back seat a few times while I’ve been driving usually at night but on one occasion in the middle of the day driving down the highway 😂😂

My wife used to fuck a work colleague in the back of his car in a nearby isolated car park I caught them at it once and enjoyed the show 😁
It's still so exciting to know that my wife was being a slut in her back seat after work and blowing her co-worker during their lunch time. He was calling her late at night and having phone sex too. I LOVE! watching those car sex videos and jack off thinking of my cheating wife cuckolding me.

I half expected to see a gif of my wife being fucked in a car during her college days. She did it a couple of times a week. But I guess the technology didn't exist back then.

Road Head.

Had a GF that would do this all the time! Once driving back from school she was giving it her all. I had a 80’ Cutlass that the A/C had gone out in, so we had Hillbilly A/C, windows down and 60mph!

It was along a two-lane country road in the middle of the day and I saw a trucker coming in the opposite direction. I put my arm out the window and started pointing inside. You should have seen the smile the dude gave me as he blasted by and gave me a “blow” on the air horns! 😂

Between marriages I dated a rather wild woman. One day driving down the backroads of Oklahoma in my manual transmission car she starts getting herself all worked up which of course led to me getting all worked up. We absolutely had to be somewhere on time so stopping was out of the question. Plenty of foreplay but she couldn't wait any longer and straddled me while I was driving and pounded herself to a few intense orgasms. She was a squirter and by the time we arrived at our destination my shorts and car seat were drenched.
My excuse was that I spilled my soda but I know she told at least a few of her friends what really happened.

Back