Car Sex

reblogme-22065-SPTqQKMTa1.gif

Car sex is on my bucket list, but wife doesn't want to. Basically told me she's done it before and it's awkward and not comfortable. Well cool, but I'd still like to try it for myself. Did say maybe she'd give me a BJ in the car sometime, so at least there's that I guess?
If it’s any consolation, I’d be all for you driving my wife out to a nice secluded spot. Then putting the backseat to use!

I remember back in the 70’s before there was such a thing as dogging we’d been out to dinner and decided to go parking at Maroubra Beach car park well away from anywhere public. I remember it was a warm night with a full moon we wound down all the windows and moved into the back seat of our Falcon. It didn’t take too long before our clothing was off and we were fucking for all we were worth totally absorbed in each other. That was right up to the time we heard a grunting sound from out of the car and a large stream of cum spurted over both, looking up I got a view of a large cock just outside the window still dripping on the door frame just before it along with its owner disappeared at a fast rate into the shadows. Later we had a laugh but that load took some effort cleaning off us.

Back