celebrity crush

This thread is starting to need some man candy :heart:....

tumblr_m23c7r0eE31r7ju8c.gif

tumblr_lxrghiVJmS1qh748xo1_500.gif

beginagain-20140731-articulo-12.gif

And some boobies!!!!

Debbie Harry ones? It seems she was fairly shy in her youth...

debbieharry1.jpg

This pose looks REALLY familiar! ;)

46413803_59a3b1cd98.jpg

So cute here...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxZYFwDlfLFuShIO8fDpjBV26B1oJc8uQrm5XfxhwPRn0d7GOq

shy??

debbieharry1.jpg

46413803_59a3b1cd98.jpg

So cute here...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxZYFwDlfLFuShIO8fDpjBV26B1oJc8uQrm5XfxhwPRn0d7GOq

Is she not flashing a nipple???
I was listening to a Blondie tune the other day remember teen/20 crushes on Debbie!!

maria-brink--large-msg-135423331565.jpg

mariabrink3.jpg

Maria Brink lead singer for the band In this Moment.
Ohhhh, she's nice.... I'm unfamiliar with them.but will definitely look them up. Is her voice hot too? I just melt with a hot sexy vocalist.
Thanks, she looks pretty dirty too!!!!

debbieharry1.jpg

46413803_59a3b1cd98.jpg

So cute here...

Thanks for the dirty Debbie pictures, she is quite pretty.
Showing boob too....nice!
Your prettier though.....by a mile!

I don't know. The tattoos spoil it some.

The pose was mine, she stole it from me!!!!! Just about 20years before.

Ryan Gosling in "The Place Beyond the Pines"

Bingo! Fiona's right though, the tattoos aren't sexy, they look drawn on in a hurry like someone that's suddenly decided they want a tattooed body but only had 5 minutes to do it in (one of the 1D boys?). And also he is too un-hairy, he needs some manly chest-hair etc. And bleached hair on men is not a good look. Sorry Ryan, I posted you up because I thought you were hot, but, I'm just not that into you...

Jamie Oliver's been looking good lately?...

Jamie-oliver-dining-3-web.jpg

Bingo! Fiona's right though, the tattoos aren't sexy, they look drawn on in a hurry like someone that's suddenly decided they want a tattooed body but only had 5 minutes to do it in (one of the 1D boys?). And also he is too un-hairy, he needs some manly chest-hair etc. And bleached hair on men is not a good look. Sorry Ryan, I posted you up because I thought you were hot, but, I'm just not that into you...

Don't be daft Lorelei! If there has to be a man, surely it would be Johnny Depp, but only if heavily diluted with a naked kate Moss?
a39a11f336074642b0d4d866d26e68a2.jpg

I haven't had a celebrity crush in a while, but as I have been binge watching "Criminal Minds" I have developed one on AJ Cook.

I'll reacquire my Louisiana accent, if it means she will let me sire her children.

I'd be straight as a die.if he cooked for me every day!!!!!!

Back