Agree~

annaswirls said:
this is magical

Whose lines are whose?

Have to agree with ya'll..
That poem is great.

Whose lines are whose..
It really is a touching poem..
They are gonna have to team up again I think.
*grins*

:rose:

LilDarlin~

Thank you very much Anna and LilD. :)

It was truely interactive.

We started out each contributing a line, but we edited it about three times. By the time we were done, almost every line combined words from us both.

It was great working with someone as talented as Tathagata. For a monkey, he's a pretty good poet.

Hey folks...anyone feel like picking up a lost poet for a dance? My wonderfully insightful partner decided this challenge wasn't for her, so now I'm partner-less. <cue slow, somber violins>

you lead...

Remec said:
Hey folks...anyone feel like picking up a lost poet for a dance? My wonderfully insightful partner decided this challenge wasn't for her, so now I'm partner-less. <cue slow, somber violins>

I'll follow! But absolutely NO conversation, ok? Just drop me a line and we'll go! I love doin this!

Boo- The Line Dance Slut!

Liar said:
Well, I'm ready to rumba whenever you are. :)

Deadlines schmeadlines (um...is there one?), let's just do this until whenever our feet are tired.

#L

I think December 10th
are we supposed to post it here or in the real submission box thing?

my feet are itchin to dance toe tappin knee slappin
wake up! cut class! I want my next line....

I gotta get a partner from each time zone
so I can go all day and night

:D

annaswirls said:
I think December 10th
are we supposed to post it here or in the real submission box thing?

my feet are itchin to dance toe tappin knee slappin
wake up! cut class! I want my next line....

I gotta get a partner from each time zone
so I can go all day and night

I have some slots left on my dance card, Anna... LOL

I'm probably gonna be banned from this game, but I LOVE it! I'm dancing as fast as I can!

BooMerengue said:
I have some slots left on my dance card, Anna... LOL

I'm probably gonna be banned from this game, but I LOVE it! I'm dancing as fast as I can!

I must say this has been a blast, and I'm looking forward to possibly working with others too...

Best time to grab me is around 730 in the morning or 630 at night, Eastern time in the US...

Remec said:
I must say this has been a blast, and I'm looking forward to possibly working with others too...

Best time to grab me is around 730 in the morning or 630 at night, Eastern time in the US...

Where's the best PLACE to grab you, baby???

~Smiles~

Ya'll are nuts today.. (lol)
Seem to be having a Blast.

Keep those dance cards out
have a great one~;)

Miss Oatlash said:
He got it...he figured out he could log on with a dial-up connection instead of his DSL. I'll just have to make a little visit to his house tomorrow and fix the puter...after I kiss him.
His damn computer is driving me nuts!!!!!
:eek:

I kissed him...then I fixed his computer..then he threw me on the bed and licked and fucked me as my reward!
All is right with the world, now...

Miss Oatlash said:
I kissed him...then I fixed his computer..then he threw me on the bed and licked and fucked me as my reward!
All is right with the world, now...

The key to all that's wrong with the world.....

I'm still shell-shocked from the Shootout. I'll sit this one out I think.

:)

I am just going to sit here and watch Tess's AV until dinner is done.

damn, why is Christmas so sexy? I am telling you, it is Playboy's fault.

Well, I got my Master to agree doing a poem with me. He did the first line. This is what I have to work with: "Beelzebub, Lucifer, Satan, or the Devil," I don't know what to do with it. Are those baby names to choose from? So, I finally came up with the next line. Not a bad line, either. But he comes back with: "Cryptic signatures from the non-existent"
Yes, I'm complaining. I can't complain to him. :)

Orginally posted by WickedEve
Well, I got my Master to agree doing a poem with me. He did the first line. This is what I have to work with: "Beelzebub, Lucifer, Satan, or the Devil," I don't know what to do with it. Are those baby names to choose from? So, I finally came up with the next line. Not a bad line, either. But he comes back with: "Cryptic signatures from the non-existent"
Yes, I'm complaining. I can't complain to him.
Muahaha, I have to laugh! One of the reasons I backed out is because I work better alone, and I sat there for 30 mins. or more trying to come up with the next line. Frying my brain! Say it, Eve "I work better alone". Then SCREAM!!!!!!!! "Why, oh why, did I agree to this??!" Don't pull out your hair, darling ;)

Christina O. Leigh said:
Orginally posted by WickedEve
Yes, I'm complaining. I can't complain to him.
Muahaha, I have to laugh! One of the reasons I backed out is because I work better alone, and I sat there for 30 mins. or more trying to come up with the next line. Frying my brain! Say it, Eve "I work better alone". Then SCREAM!!!!!!!! "Why, oh why, did I agree to this??!" Don't pull out your hair, darling ;)
Oh, I know I work better alone! I used to write poems with another poet. He was brilliant and weird, and I hated doing poetry with him! I never told him that. But I'd get his part of the poem and I'd wonder what in the hell it was about. lol I'd finally email and ask him to explain it so I could see the whole thing in my head. I really need that to write. Now I'm working with Devil Boy. :D

BooMerengue said:
Where's the best PLACE to grab you, baby???

'Pends what ya want, dahlin...an' how much of it...<smile>
<winkwinknudgenudge>

Addams Family Nursery Rhyme

Beelzebub, Devil, Lucifer, Satan,
Bless the bed where I lay waitin'.
Four corners to my bed,
dark angels 'round my head.
Three with candle, book and bell,
one to drag my soul to hell.

Sweet dreams.... bwah hah hah hah hah hah.....
:devil:

Orginally posted by The Mutt
dark angels 'round my head. -eve
Three with candle, book and bell, -mutt
one to drag my soul to hell -eve
My goodness, I'm laughing SOO hard!!! Thanks for getting my bronchitus acting up again. Eve, girl, I never saw you rhyme yet. That second line was a trip in a half! And THEN, "one to drag my soul to hell"- I am rollin' over here! Can't wait to read what's next! lmaoooo!!

So Liar and I are finished. What are we supposed to do now?

Rules, damn it I want rules!

annaswirls said:
So Liar and I are finished. What are we supposed to do now?

Rules, damn it I want rules!

Make your bed every morning and eat everything on your plate at dinner.

Thread Rules:

Rules: Poem should be 16 lines, no discussing poem on phone or through Instant Messaging....just pass it back and forth through email. Include an introduction to the poem, mentioning who your poem partner is.

Submit your joint poems to Literotica on Thursday, December 9th, for posting on December 10th. Have fun!

Back