Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Most of you have probably seen the following pic before. It’s just so ME and has gotten multiple reposts. Some of you may not have been around the first time it was posted though, or know that it was actually a bit of an “oops” and an “oh well, fuck it, close enough.” 😅

I was naked in bed and playing with another frisky forum friend, and anyone who has tried to play with others via forum PM knows replies can seemingly take forever. I admit I was being bad and checking forums between replies. While doing so, I saw a call for get well soon boobs for a Litster who came down with COVID-19. A Litster who had disparaged my beloved LA Dodgers just that week.

Sooo, I grabbed a couple of my LA Dodgers face masks, put them over my nipples and picked up my phone to take the picture…unfortunately, every time I raised my arms, my boobs would jiggle and one or both of the masks would slip. This went on for about 10 minutes and I was…very eager to get back to my frisky friend, and I figured no one here on Lit, of all places, would complain about a little nip slip 😜
View attachment 2382786
I know nothing about baseball, but I'm a fan

Most of you have probably seen the following pic before. It’s just so ME and has gotten multiple reposts. Some of you may not have been around the first time it was posted though, or know that it was actually a bit of an “oops” and an “oh well, fuck it, close enough.” 😅

I was naked in bed and playing with another frisky forum friend, and anyone who has tried to play with others via forum PM knows replies can seemingly take forever. I admit I was being bad and checking forums between replies. While doing so, I saw a call for get well soon boobs for a Litster who came down with COVID-19. A Litster who had disparaged my beloved LA Dodgers just that week.

Sooo, I grabbed a couple of my LA Dodgers face masks, put them over my nipples and picked up my phone to take the picture…unfortunately, every time I raised my arms, my boobs would jiggle and one or both of the masks would slip. This went on for about 10 minutes and I was…very eager to get back to my frisky friend, and I figured no one here on Lit, of all places, would complain about a little nip slip 😜
🧢⚾
From the humblest of beginnings are the greatest legends born.

View attachment 2382786
I know not of this dashing French team, La Dogers, but I am now a huge fan for life...

View attachment 2382786
I've just realized how much a face mask covers and how much you've got to let a guy enjoy there lady 😍

View attachment 2382786
Otani thinks you can slip more if you try. 🫢😇

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Perfect execution of a mishap!

This was an accidental snap before I was ready... Sometimes I think I need more than two hands - taking pics is werk.
I don’t know how I’m singing Blue Velvet and Black Velvet at the same time, yet here we are. You short circuit my already dubious brain circuitry,

Back