Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Most of you have probably seen the following pic before. It’s just so ME and has gotten multiple reposts. Some of you may not have been around the first time it was posted though, or know that it was actually a bit of an “oops” and an “oh well, fuck it, close enough.” 😅

I was naked in bed and playing with another frisky forum friend, and anyone who has tried to play with others via forum PM knows replies can seemingly take forever. I admit I was being bad and checking forums between replies. While doing so, I saw a call for get well soon boobs for a Litster who came down with COVID-19. A Litster who had disparaged my beloved LA Dodgers just that week.

Sooo, I grabbed a couple of my LA Dodgers face masks, put them over my nipples and picked up my phone to take the picture…unfortunately, every time I raised my arms, my boobs would jiggle and one or both of the masks would slip. This went on for about 10 minutes and I was…very eager to get back to my frisky friend, and I figured no one here on Lit, of all places, would complain about a little nip slip 😜
View attachment 2382786
Love this, I am gonna have to step up my Dodger love! Deep it runs for me.

I deleted the original image, but that green & yellow throw in the background, my pup was underneath and I didn't know. A sound startled her and she erupted from that blanket which threw it over my face & body, just after this pic was taken...

Mistake-2.jpg

I deleted the original image, but that green & yellow throw in the background, my pup was underneath and I didn't know. A sound startled her and she erupted from that blanket which threw it over my face & body, just after this pic was taken...
Dogs certainly know how to cause chaos. The picture turned out great though, and I love the purple.

🖼️
Dammit Lit, we need multiple reactions already! Need a “🤣” for the story and a “😍” for the pic!

👁️🙂🍑
You look so beautiful in this 😊

Not to discount for a second how good even your outtakes look…did you use a remote for this?

Back