Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

giphy.gif
You spying on me?

I deleted the original image, but that green & yellow throw in the background, my pup was underneath and I didn't know. A sound startled her and she erupted from that blanket which threw it over my face & body, just after this pic was taken...

Mistake-2.jpg
Great butt over back pic

I deleted the original image, but that green & yellow throw in the background, my pup was underneath and I didn't know. A sound startled her and she erupted from that blanket which threw it over my face & body, just after this pic was taken...

Mistake-2.jpg
That’s why I don’t let my cats in the room when I’m doing photography. Unless I’m taking pictures of the kitties, that is.

Lol, I didn't know she was there. She's a med/large dog, but curls up in the tiniest little ball to sleep
My cats don’t know how to cat, meaning they roll a one for stealth. They’re both clumsy, one of them likes to squawk, and the other tries to get on me for pets no matter what I’m doing. She will bat my video game controller or my phone out of my hands if she feels I’m not giving her enough attention. I always know they’re there.

My cats don’t know how to cat, meaning they roll a one for stealth. They’re both clumsy, one of them likes to squawk, and the other tries to get on me for pets no matter what I’m doing. She will bat my video game controller or my phone out of my hands if she feels I’m not giving her enough attention. I always know they’re there.
If I make eye contact with my cats they think that's permission to pounce on me.

If I make eye contact with my cats they think that's permission to pounce on me.
I don’t even have to do that. I just have to be there. The older of the two hasn’t been too clingy lately, but I think he’s getting a little sick of me. Poor guy is allergic to any and all flea treatments so I have to flea comb him twice a day. I think he sees me now and is like, “No, Dad, I’m good. Leave me alone.” The other one sometimes stalks me for attention.

Back