Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Black-Whiteand-Booty.jpg
I can't see the legs cuz of that eye! Damn sexy

Cat-sitting two orange brain cells 🥰
🐱🐱🧠🧠
Is yours as dumb as these 2? I swear orange tabbys all share one single brain, and it's not a very gifted one.
You went from 2 cats and 2 brain cells to a bazillion cats and 1 brain cell. Is this that "New Math" I keep hearing about from the grandkids or did something else make the quantity halve and the quality drop significantly.

Dealing with low quality brains remind me of...

0*KV6xireFT5xQQVdP.jpg

I hope you didn't end up surrounded by angry, torch welding townsfolk intent on changing the cats from orange to black ash.

When legs and wet Wednesday collide 🛁🧼
Huh. Usually it takes a trip to the body shop after the collision to have everything look that good.

I like how the red flowers grab the eye at the bottom of the picture and red dot at the top helps propel the eye down the length of your legs.

Just trying to wash away my sins. 😈🤭
🛁🦵
Now I want to dress up as a Confessional for Halloween and hear all the juicy gossip.

Wait. Wash away your sins? And there's that splash of red on your thigh.

*flashes back to Sunday School list of sins*

REDRUM! Here's Photog1rl! 🪓

Cheers

You went from 2 cats and 2 brain cells to a bazillion cats and 1 brain cell. Is this that "New Math" I keep hearing about from the grandkids or did something else make the quantity halve and the quality drop significantly.
All orange tabbys share 1 brain. These two have one brain cell each. A bazillion cats would mean a bazillion brain cells making up one brain!
Quick maffs ☺️

..and yet inciting sinful thoughts - the irony...
Oh no! Am I to be responsible for the thoughts of others? I'm going to need a shit ton of holy water 🤣🤭😉
Thank you!
Oh please don't, you'll wash us all away with you
Not all of you are my sins-at least not yet 🤣🤣
REDRUM! Here's Photog1rl! 🪓
Dang, being raised catholic I'm familiar with guilt and my long list of infractions but…this is one I've never even contemplated. Should I be worried or proud I give off murder vibes? 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no! Am I to be responsible for the thoughts of others? I'm going to need a shit ton of holy water 🤣🤭😉

Thank you!

Not all of you are my sins-at least not yet 🤣🤣

Dang, being raised catholic I'm familiar with guilt and my long list of infractions but…this is one I've never even contemplated. Should I be worried or proud I give off murder vibes? 🤣🤣🤣
You're welcome, and thank YOU for sharing. ;)

Back