Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
The specific date of your birth plays a role. And you have all the houses and planets in different signs when you are born, not just your sun sign. Like my ascending sign is Leo, so people might think I’m more Leo than Sag. I’ve always felt like a Sagittarius though 🤷‍♀️
2 fire signs!
My ascendant is taurus i think

You seem very knowledgeable about this 😁

The specific date of your birth plays a role. And you have all the houses and planets in different signs when you are born, not just your sun sign. Like my ascending sign is Leo, so people might think I’m more Leo than Sag. I’ve always felt like a Sagittarius though 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, a friend did mine years ago and all I can remember is that I’m Cancer with double Pisces after that… she said it meant I should be curled up in ball somewhere, overwhelmed by all the emotions 🤣

Yeah, a friend did mine years ago and all I can remember is that I’m Cancer with double Pisces after that… she said it meant I should be curled up in ball somewhere, overwhelmed by all the emotions 🤣
Oh yeah you should!!!!!! My moon is in pisces… and that makes me emotional at times I guess? Idk. Usually I have to carry an onion in my pocket so I can rub my eye with it if I have to appear to care…

My moon is in pisces and then it made sense why I'm sensitive 😂
I’ve always been interested in it. I’m fascinated by people and character traits and stuff
I like it when people know

My mom has always been big into these things. She hosted a parapsychology fair when I was young.

Anyway, somebody read my palm not long after I met my future wife and she told me I’d have 1.5 wives. My future wife was very insecure about that. I said it was nonsense.

Here I am all these years later divorced wondering who the half will be.

My mom has always been big into these things. She hosted a parapsychology fair when I was young.

Anyway, somebody read my palm not long after I met my future wife and she told me I’d have 1.5 wives. My future wife was very insecure about that. I said it was nonsense.

Here I am all these years later divorced wondering who the half will be.
Wtf is 1.5 wives?? Is your next wife going to be a torso with no legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back