Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it accurate? Just wondering how much trouble my family is in for with twin Aquarians 😂

I think you missed Aries… curious cuz my sister is one.

You should be Cancer unless you’re after July 21/22, then you’d be Leo.

It's more accurate than I'd like to admit, I would have liked an animal that wasn't a euphemism for a penis 🤔

That might be a bit Irish but to say "you should never muzzle a good ferret" is an argument against wearing a condom

The specific date of your birth plays a role. And you have all the houses and planets in different signs when you are born, not just your sun sign. Like my ascending sign is Leo, so people might think I’m more Leo than Sag. I’ve always felt like a Sagittarius though 🤷‍♀️
Had my chart done many years ago by a woman who was an astrologist and claimed to be a witch. She was also fucking one of my friends when her husband was not around.

Night all. Thanks for the company tonight. 👋
Night!
I was asked that question 30 years ago.

Here’s what I know: I’m not getting married again. Fuck that.
Was thinking what Nebs said ⬇️
Maybe the half a wife means long term relationship without the legal commitment?

It's more accurate than I'd like to admit, I would have liked an animal that wasn't a euphemism for a penis 🤔

That might be a bit Irish but to say "you should never muzzle a good ferret" is an argument against wearing a condom
I’ve never heard it was a euphemism for a penis! Interesting. And interesting saying. You Irish have a way with words 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back