Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom told be back in September that she had a dream and her dreams always come true. She knew how it would end up for me.

Enlighten me.

You will end up with somebody much younger than you.

Okay?

And I will be a grandmother again.

Sounds self serving. You know I’ve had a vasectomy?

It doesn’t have to be yours.

*rolls eyes*

Months later a woman suggests having babies with her…

Mom, describe the woman in your dream…

Oh. Good. I haven’t met that woman yet.

YES! I was trying to remember the name of that movie!
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

So, speaking of zodiac signs and palm readings and stuff… I went to a psychic before I was with my current bf, and she actually told me that a male cancer was going to come in my life and I should avoid him at all costs- he would make things so difficult for me. Boy I wish I had remembered that advice when I started dating him 🙄 FML

So, speaking of zodiac signs and palm readings and stuff… I went to a psychic before I was with my current bf, and she actually told me that a male cancer was going to come in my life and I should avoid him at all costs- he would make things so difficult for me. Boy I wish I had remembered that advice when I started dating him 🙄 FML
I'm a little surprised there isn't a thread here where people can get a reading of one kind or another. Or was one started ages ago, but is now languishing with the one called Dog Sex on page 816?

These are taken 1.15 am - night being at its darkest. Went swimming after dancing, the place was hot and humid, and the hairstyle of the night was sweaty! So wanted a swim before driving for 1h 20min.

This is a tiny public beach.

Gorgeous!!
Lol, yeah, despite being a Cancer, I don’t usually get along with male Cancers. (Excepting Guy, of course!)

I never met a real psychic. But I got to find a pic of my brother shaking hands with Christopher Walken, and he's doing the dead Zone freak out

Am I the only Libra here (like I actually have ever said that before)? I kind of like this description:
What is a Libras personality?
https://www.google.com/search?q=Wha...nKEQIHT7ODm8Q9QF6BAgfEAE#imgrc=A-fzKtyfsAmdWM
Librans are extroverted, cozy, and friendly people. Librans, like the Scales that symbolise the sign, are often concerned with attaining balance, harmony, peace, and justice in the world. With their vast stores of charm, intelligence, frankness, persuasion, and seamless connectivity, they are well-equipped to do so

Woohooo I'm well-equipped....who knew! :nana:

Am I the only Libra here (like I actually have ever said that before)? I kind of like this description:
What is a Libras personality?
https://www.google.com/search?q=What+is+a+Libras+personality?&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&fir=A-fzKtyfsAmdWM%2CF6jJ8gCRraRybM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kQmS3Z8p70GzrGM9xmbsGNg4HHZ2A&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiIrPLjlsf4AhWnKEQIHT7ODm8Q9QF6BAgfEAE#imgrc=A-fzKtyfsAmdWM
Librans are extroverted, cozy, and friendly people. Librans, like the Scales that symbolise the sign, are often concerned with attaining balance, harmony, peace, and justice in the world. With their vast stores of charm, intelligence, frankness, persuasion, and seamless connectivity, they are well-equipped to do so

Woohooo I'm well-equipped....who knew! :nana:
Libra man can be 🔥🤤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back