Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
lion-puma.gif
OMG! I love you🤣🤣🤣 did you have a good nap?

team binge watching in their freetime? like get one friend less than you have shows and then one friend watches a season of show a another a season of show be and so on and then you come together and exchange the most important stuff and then for the next bunch of seasons you rotate so now everyone watches a season of a different show and so on?
Efficient🤔🤯

@Moochienanu. I was only kidding with my post, and intended it to be a playful jab. Let me know if it caused real offence, and I'll apologize then delete the post.

I know it was meant as playful, but generalizations like this make me self-check and try to examine myself deeper.

As a vegetarian who leans more vegan, I really try not to bring up my food choices that often. I have no problem not eating while others are or making the one thing on a menu work for me. I share why I make the choices I do if asked but I don’t flaunt it, and I don’t ever poke fun at other people or stop them from eating their choices in front of me (my husband and child even eat meat).

It does hurt a bit when people don’t extend the same courtesies and use the generalization that all vegans and/or vegetarians are self-righteous, but I also understand that there’s a stigma for a reason. 🤷‍♀️

I know it was meant as playful, but generalizations like this make me self-check and try to examine myself deeper.

As a vegetarian who leans more vegan, I really try not to bring up my food choices that often. I have no problem not eating while others are or making the one thing on a menu work for me. I share why I make the choices I do if asked but I don’t flaunt it, and I don’t ever poke fun at other people or stop them from eating their choices in front of me (my husband and child even eat meat).

It does hurt a bit when people don’t extend the same courtesies and use the generalization that all vegans and/or vegetarians are self-righteous, but I also understand that there’s a stigma for a reason. 🤷‍♀️
I understand, and I am sorry for any hurt that I may have caused you. I will delete the post, and try to show more sensitivity in the future. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I can't stress how much I appreciate the patience you've shown me. I'm not a vegan, but I know what you mean by self-checking. Again, I'm sorry for any pain I may have caused you.

The comment has been removed, and I'll try to avoid similar comments in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back