Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly many vegetarians and vegans try telling other people that they have to join being vegetarian/vegan :oops: i don't have anything against vegetarian or vegan meals although i like eating meat but meat's not for everyday (well the sexy kinda meat is though) :heart: the only thing i can say to maybe make you feel better is that if we ever end up eating at the same table i'll get the same dish as you 🥰

Like I said, there is a reason the stigma exists, so it usually doesn’t bother me when I see someone joke around about vegans being hoity-toity.

I would never try to convince or tell anyone else that my way is the best way for them. That would be silly.

Doing good, just waiting for the talent to arrive, so that I can stop stinking up the stage🤣🤣🤣 How are you?
sweeping-cleaning.gif

No real pain here. I’m simply some purple words on a sex message board.

I do hope my purple words don’t come off as self righteous or indignant of others.

We cannot control how others see us, but we can control what we do and how we treat others.
You are so much more than purple words. You are a beautiful and lovely person

It does hurt a bit when people don’t extend the same courtesies and use the generalization that all vegans and/or vegetarians are self-righteous, but I also understand that there’s a stigma for a reason. 🤷‍♀️
I am not a vegetarian, even less vegan, but tend to call people behaving a certain way "meatarian". Those are the ones who brag about eating meat, sometimes even about eating not much (in practice not enough health wise) veggies, "rabbit food", and seem to think of meat as a both necessity and a human right twice day - forgetting they actually eat some traditional vegetarian dishes as well, and eating too much meat isn't healthy at all. Who talk about vegetarians almost as a threat and thus make very degrading jokes about them. (And by that I mean something much worse than vegeburg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back