Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly many vegetarians and vegans try telling other people that they have to join being vegetarian/vegan :oops:
I've heard meatarians do the same. Actually wanting to forbid kids having vegetarian food in schools etc, being offended about vegetarian options available elsewhere.

Seems to be the nature of some people.

there are idiots on all sides of all the aisles :rolleyes: W/we eat meat maybe once to twice a week and that's enough and W/we rather eat bio / organic meat
Exactly. Just the idiots don't recognise themselves a such, and only see the idiots on the other side (and some even claim the whole other side as such).

I've gotten into game in the recent years. I don't buy much beef anymore, roe is better and we have plenty to hunt a big predators aren't as common.

Where did everyone go?
looking-around.gif

Wait until Nebs and Cheeky get going 😂
What am I doing?! I'm more a lurker!
Yeah everyone else just keeps it warm for them🤣🤣🤣
Nah... you all are the stars!

I am not a vegetarian, even less vegan, but tend to call people behaving a certain way "meatarian". Those are the ones who brag about eating meat, sometimes even about eating not much (in practice not enough health wise) veggies, "rabbit food", and seem to think of meat as a both necessity and a human right twice day - forgetting they actually eat some traditional vegetarian dishes as well, and eating too much meat isn't healthy at all. Who talk about vegetarians almost as a threat and thus make very degrading jokes about them. (And by that I mean something much worse than vegeburg.)
I had a boyfriend like that - it's SO annoying! I should have seen that as a red flag :rolleyes:
Exactly. Just the idiots don't recognise themselves a such, and only see the idiots on the other side (and some even claim the whole other side as such).

I've gotten into game in the recent years. I don't buy much beef anymore, roe is better and we have plenty to hunt a big predators aren't as common.
Roe as in fish eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back