Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching them too. It does mess me up that they are just releasing one episode a week.
I think that helps me… as much as it frustrates me that I can’t find out what happens right away.. it’s good that it’s in pieces cuz then I can’t camp out and watch a whole season in one day. (Like I almost did with unbelts academy)

Me too! Not only that, but he's going to let me use them. Which is brand new, but I'm thinking he's just excited that I'm dating a girl
Hi Ms. Nat. I guess I missed the great gender switchover. Why are you dating a girl? You describe yourself as a gay male. Maybe you need to put yourself in a category that suggests more gender fluidity?

I think that helps me… as much as it frustrates me that I can’t find out what happens right away.. it’s good that it’s in pieces cuz then I can’t camp out and watch a whole season in one day. (Like I almost did with unbelts academy)
To be honest, I like it both ways. No pun intended, or was it? Some of those one-off shows that are only like one season, or super convenient to sit and binge watch in a day. But other longer ones, I like to watch an episode or two when I get home from being out and about. As much as I hate going outside oh, I just don't have the time to stay inside all day binge watching show after show

Hi Ms. Nat. I guess I missed the great gender switchover. Why are you dating a girl? You describe yourself as a gay male. Maybe you need to put yourself in a category that suggests more gender fluidity?
I met her at work, and we got together on my birthday. My profile, has been updated. I'm dating a girl, because I like her, and she makes me happy. Not to mention the fact that she touches my noodle. As for categories/lables, those are more for other people to Guess what I am when they're not interested in knowing who I am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back