Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see...
Garbage/recyclables
Donation items to Rescue Mission
Do some music stuff
Do one work thing
Laundry

If I think of anything else I will edit this list, as it's the only one I have as of now!
Don't edit it🤣🤣🤣🤣 forget to get around to it😉

Edit: kudos for donating to the missions. I keep a plastic tote in my spare room for donatables, dropping it off when it gets full. Many just throw it away, so it's always nice to see people paying it forward.

Let's see...
Garbage/recyclables
Donation items to Rescue Mission
Do some music stuff
Do one work thing
Laundry

If I think of anything else I will edit this list, as it's the only one I have as of now!
Great idea!

Pasta
Cereal
Milk
Brie
Tiger bread
Lunch box snacks
Paracetamol
Deodorant
Toothpaste
Bag/rucksack
Maybe new socks
Yellow peppers
Cashew nuts

Don't edit it🤣🤣🤣🤣 forget to get around to it😉

Edit: kudos for donating to the missions. I keep a plastic tote in my spare room for donatables, dropping it off when it gets full. Many just throw it away, so it's always nice to see people paying it forward.
A couple years ago now I attempted a 30-day minimalist challenge. Just started getting rid of stuff. I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders every time I do. Donations are almost always the way to go, though I always make sure what I'm donating is in nice condition instead of just junk. I also joined a buy nothing/sell nothing group on fb so specific items can directly go to specific people as needed.

if that's a shopping list you might wanna sort it in the same order as you find it in the market 😇 and are you sure it's tiger bread and not tiger balm?

I started that way, but got distracted. Story of my life really 😊😁
As per Fletch I reserve the right to edit 😛
@Sundayschild what is tiger bread 🧐
It's a bit of a gimmick, essentially a type of crusty loaf. Very nice with Brie/Camembert:
Though Tiger bread rolls are very similar to any other breads, the texture,taste and aroma of this bread is something that makes them unique. What is this? The crust is finely crunchy and at the same time the crumb is very soft and fluffy.
Is this your weekly grocery list, or just supplimenting
A few essentials, and while I'm there I need a rucksack for cyclingtowork. I got a cheap one on ebay and it's proper shit, so I guess I'll pay proper money...🙄

I started that way, but got distracted. Story of my life really 😊😁
As per Fletch I reserve the right to edit 😛

It's a bit of a gimmick, essentially a type of crusty loaf. Very nice with Brie/Camembert:
Though Tiger bread rolls are very similar to any other breads, the texture,taste and aroma of this bread is something that makes them unique. What is this? The crust is finely crunchy and at the same time the crumb is very soft and fluffy.

A few essentials, and while I'm there I need a rucksack for cyclingtowork. I got a cheap one on ebay and it's proper shit, so I guess I'll pay proper money...🙄

Alright. I dont eat bread, so I was curious :)

Can be if you're not into furries😈

I think it’s easier classify what you’re not into Nat 😘

celiac disease or something like it?
Something similar. I have an inflammatory autoimmune and gluten exacerbates it massively. So I just don’t eat it much. No pasta, bread, pastries, pizza… sad. But I don’t flare nearly as bad and my joints don’t hate me anymore.

Something similar. I have an inflammatory autoimmune and gluten exacerbates it massively. So I just don’t eat it much. No pasta, bread, pastries, pizza… sad. But I don’t flare nearly as bad and my joints don’t hate me anymore.
My SIL has Crohn's disease, and has had to make similar changes to her diet.

Sometimes it pisses me off, and I’ll have something I shouldn’t and it takes me a week to feel like myself. The price is just too steep these days. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry to hear that, but I'm happy that you know what you're dealing with, and how to live with it. I couldn't imagine what it was like for people living with issues like that before medicine classified them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back