Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was worse....🙄

I probably shouldn't be allowed in public during the summer. I struggle to concentrate on everyday breasts....I mean everyday tasks..

It’s probably good you weren’t with us camping. Everyone was in varying stages of undress. It was hot and humid and we were in the river every chance we got. Beer and boobs. 😍 (well, margaritas for me 🤷🏻‍♀️)

It’s probably good you weren’t with us camping. Everyone was in varying stages of undress. It was hot and humid and we were in the river every chance we got. Beer and boobs. 😍 (well, margaritas for me 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Yep. Good job. Lucky, lucky me.......

my Stepbrother is born in the mid-1970s and He isn't old as He's in His best years 🥰
I resemble this remark.

Caressing your cheek, my hands softly stroking your neck, a leather collar in my hand, leash, linked and taunt.
The collar is raised to your neck, the leather cold against your skin as it is fastened with a clasp.
This kind of heavy stuff is better saved for PMs or threads titled something like "turn me on...". Someone catching up on the thread (me, for example) coming across this sees it more as creepy than sexy. May not have been your intent, but we try to keep this thread a safe space and if ladies get creeped out they'll stop visiting the thread. Light hearted sexy teasing is awesome and I think some of the best of it happens here, so let's continue teasing and flirting. :heart:

This kind of heavy stuff is better saved for PMs or threads titled something like "turn me on...". Someone catching up on the thread (me, for example) coming across this sees it more as creepy than sexy. May not have been your intent, but we try to keep this thread a safe space and if ladies get creeped out they'll stop visiting the thread. Light hearted sexy teasing is awesome and I think some of the best of it happens here, so let's continue teasing and flirting. :heart:
Agreed. Good Morning Bambi!🤩

How are you today?
I'm ok. Hubby is heading to IL today. He starts his new job tomorrow and we're not sure yet when we'll see each other again. But our entire marriage has consisted of long separations (thanks immigration), so we'll be ok. He tried to cheer me up by telling me I should be happy to control the remote and there will be less laundry and cooking. 😂 :love:

Phew! That was productive 6h - only 1 box packed, but 2 boxes of paper to the shredder, one big sack waste, and several big sacks in my car waiting to be donated. So much less stuff to worry about in the future! Mostly my husbands papers and clothes... Things I have no use for.

Tomorrow's plan is also clear, so looking good right now.

I'm ok. Hubby is heading to IL today. He starts his new job tomorrow and we're not sure yet when we'll see each other again. But our entire marriage has consisted of long separations (thanks immigration), so we'll be ok. He tried to cheer me up by telling me I should be happy to control the remote and there will be less laundry and cooking. 😂 :love:
Oh... but what if you like cooking for him? Nonetheless, I'm happy to see that your love is greater than distance

download.jpeg

Phew! That was productive 6h - only 1 box packed, but 2 boxes of paper to the shredder, one big sack waste, and several big sacks in my car waiting to be donated. So much less stuff to worry about in the future! Mostly my husbands papers and clothes... Things I have no use for.

Tomorrow's plan is also clear, so looking good right now.
Way to kick some ass Strix! Good morning btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back