Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
283458558_5214690425276252_5766340725990509913_n.jpg

Lol
Fuck sake man. Why you tell the whole internettings?

:D
My bad! They would've find out eventually anyway 😁
Honestly its all fine !

Being mounted is actually something i enjoy.
We all cool here :heart:
Tell me more lol
I was gonna say this 👇😂
Of course, you'd wear a cape🤣🤣🤣 still awesome tho
You beat me to it
Idk this grandpa kind of looks hot ngl 😂
Nah … I don’t mean in a negative way … just mean that I’m no longer a rape/kidnap/assault victim.. for the most part.. they go for the younger more nubile women. Though what does that say about your society?
So true. Although it still happens. I sometimes work with survivors of SA and recently worked with one that was an older adult. Like 60. 😭
So true and so gross!

I'm super annoyed with a retiring coworker who apparently has decided she doesn't need to do anything in her last month or so and then got indignant when it was suggested that people would resent her for not doing her job and dumping it on others. Tell me something good about your best coworkers please, past or present!

I'm super annoyed with a retiring coworker who apparently has decided she doesn't need to do anything in her last month or so and then got indignant when it was suggested that people would resent her for not doing her job and dumping it on others. Tell me something good about your best coworkers please, past or present!
My present coworker is very soft to pet and loves belly rubs. 🤣

Dont know. I have a fake job and tell people to fuck off or they suck there so you know.

Tell me something good about your best coworkers please, past or present!
Choosing a best one would be hard, but now that the summer holidays are nearing, I remember a summer trainee I could trust taking care of the stuff while I was on holiday - following through that the things got packed and sent in the middle of the holiday chaos. Didn't have to stress about it, it was really wonderful. I was missing him when he went studying and started getting summer jobs on his own field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back