Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the responsibilities and none of the pay… I hear ya… I got promoted to “cash supervisor” at the drugstore I worked at years ago.. pittance extra for $$ but was expected to cover shifts, stay past shift to count tills, etc … SO not worth it.
I really never wanted to be management. My Dad was middle management and I saw how the company used him as a scapegoat, made him work so many hours that he was getting paid practically nothing per hour, didn't support him when conflict arose and forced him into retirement due to health issues. Companies really don't care about any of their workers, not just low level employees.

I really never wanted to be management. My Dad was middle management and I saw how the company used him as a scapegoat, made him work so many hours that he was getting paid practically nothing per hour, didn't support him when conflict arose and forced him into retirement due to health issues. Companies really don't care about any of their workers, not just low level employees.
Fucking truth

Cocaine killed my uncle
Just kidding. The police killed my uncle. He just so happened to be selling cocaine

Edit: he was a piece of crap, and the world is no colder without him. I'll leave it at that, because I fear I may have picked up my brother's super dark sense of humor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back