Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waffle is the most fun.
Curly is probably the next most fun, but also isn't as versatile as any other kind.
Crinkle cut may be the best all around for ketchup dipping efficiency.
Regular are classic. May not rank the highest, but the other kinds wouldn't be here without regular. Respect.

I'm super annoyed with a retiring coworker who apparently has decided she doesn't need to do anything in her last month or so and then got indignant when it was suggested that people would resent her for not doing her job and dumping it on others. Tell me something good about your best coworkers please, past or present!
One of my direct reports who's going to be out next week has told me he'll remote into the system to take care of some of the morning tasks which would have fallen on me while he was away. This will help cut down in time extra hours I'll need to work in his absence. It also lets him preserve some PTO time and minimizes some up the setup work he would have had to do beforehand.

So, win win.

guess i'm sleepy and need enter dreamland πŸ₯° see you all in my morning πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Night, Anja!
Waffle is the most fun.
Curly is probably the next most fun, but also isn't as versatile as any other kind.
Crinkle cut may be the best all around for ketchup dipping efficiency.
Regular are classic. May not rank the highest, but the other kinds wouldn't be here without regular. Respect.
Not that you've spent any time thinking about this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One of my direct reports who's going to be out next week has told me he'll remote into the system to take care of some of the morning tasks which would have fallen on me while he was away. This will help cut down in time extra hours I'll need to work in his absence. It also lets him preserve some PTO time and minimizes some up the setup work he would have had to do beforehand.

So, win win.
Hi GGA! And @Booboobear84 ! Been awhile for both of you! πŸ€—

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back