Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bit if I were Anja I'd have been involved in the chat again 10 minutes ago
I didn't get it
Just kidding. The police killed my uncle. He just so happened to be selling cocaine

Edit: he was a piece of crap, and the world is no colder without him. I'll leave it at that, because I fear I may have picked up my brother's super dark sense of humor
Was your uncle PR?
Never tried cocaine but a friend has and she said its amazing…she stopped after a couple of time because it was too amazing and she worried about getting addicted to it. Me, 2 glasses of wine and I become amazing…well so guys say…lol
I don't doubt it's amazing. I've had so many opportunities to try it but I'm scared I'd like it too much so I just stay away from drugs altogether 😂

Sorry to hear that. We had a real problem with narcotics up here, meth is the big one now
Me talking to meth heads in prison with big meth burns on their faces from where they were making it in their bathtub: "So you say you weren't involved?"
Meth heads: "Yes, someone broke in and started making meth in our house and we knew we would get into trouble, so we started to clean it up"
Me: "Riiiiiiiiiiight...."

Me talking to meth heads in prison with big meth burns on their faces from where they were making it in their bathtub: "So you say you weren't involved?"
Meth heads: "Yes, someone broke in and started making meth in our house and we knew we would get into trouble, so we started to clean it up"
Me: "Riiiiiiiiiiight...."
They're easy to spot around here

Meth is huge everywhere… in Canada they decriminalized personal amounts of drugs such as cocaine and meth to curtail the stigma around drug use
I can't believe that. Cocaine I can understand but Meth is poison! First responders here have to decontaminate and dispose of the clothes they're wearing when they unknowingly enter a meth lab.

I can't believe that. Cocaine I can understand but Meth is poison! First responders here have to decontaminate and dispose of the clothes they're wearing when they unknowingly enter a meth lab.
Oh for sure meth labs are full of bad chemicals.. but the drug in of itself isn’t any worse for you than crack or heroine.. hence why they decriminalized it. We also have safe use centres here for people to get safe access to drugs. We are in the midst of an overdose crisis in Vancouver

I got Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever from a tick bite in Virginia. At first I thought it was chickenpocs, but I went in after learning I'd already had it. It was a big enough deal 3 days in the hospital
No need to be sad. I survived. I was also fortunate enough to be staying with people who made me go in. Happy story, with a happy ending

Oh for sure meth labs are full of bad chemicals.. but the drug in of itself isn’t any worse for you than crack or heroine.. hence why they decriminalized it. We also have safe use centres here for people to get safe access to drugs. We are in the midst of an overdose crisis in Vancouver
I suppose the meaning is to lower the treshold for getting to withdrawal.

I mean, I get the rational for such a decision, but it still seems insane to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back