Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see this? A man was gored by a bison in Yellowstone. I'm with the bison on this one
What the hell were they trying to do???? I'm with the bison too. Stupid people.
I wish my mama was still here to do it!!

I just do it to my kids now 😂😂 I see the eye rolling haha
Yeah, luckily I was finally able to realize that I will miss it when she's gone, and to do that before she's gone... Hopefully your kids will appreciate it one day!

That's what you get for stupidity and f*cking with animals.
Some people should just not have kids... I was at the Grand Canyon at a viewing station, a little bit that jutted out, which had a safety rail up. Signs all over the place to not go past the safety rail. My friend and I stood there and watched at least two families have the kids go over the safety rails to get pictures. :rolleyes::mad:

What the hell were they trying to do???? I'm with the bison too. Stupid people.

Yeah, luckily I was finally able to realize that I will miss it when she's gone, and to do that before she's gone... Hopefully your kids will appreciate it one day!
You’re lucky 😊 I never had that privilege with my mum.

My kids have no choice but to appreciate it 💁🏼‍♀️ 😂

I do. But I have all kinds of box sets of extra gay shows to chase him out with when I'm overwhelmed. First thing this morning he was all about staying all day, by the time I was asking if he wanted to watch queer as folk with me, he was insisting he had to get back to work.
I’d be happy to watch Queer as Folk with you. It was a great groundbreaking show, and what a better way to celebrate Canada Day (It was shot there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back