Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people should just not have kids... I was at the Grand Canyon at a viewing station, a little bit that jutted out, which had a safety rail up. Signs all over the place to not go past the safety rail. My friend and I stood there and watched at least two families have the kids go over the safety rails to get pictures. :rolleyes::mad:
Harumbe, WE NEVER FORGOT, YET NEVER LEARNED

I bet it wasn't! It's great! I love the references to Jaffa Cakes and Snowdonia in what is a very American sounding song. By the way, did you know that his recording studio is on a lifeboat.

That's interesting. I didn't know that was the derivation of Dobro.
...not to mention Twiglets, and the Toadlickers with Prince Charles masks. 😂

Some people should just not have kids... I was at the Grand Canyon at a viewing station, a little bit that jutted out, which had a safety rail up. Signs all over the place to not go past the safety rail. My friend and I stood there and watched at least two families have the kids go over the safety rails to get pictures. :rolleyes::mad:
Teaching school I saw an awful lot of kids that I thought would do better without their biological parents.

Teaching school I saw an awful lot of kids that I thought would do better without their biological parents.
I know what you mean. I was staying with a guy and his family in Virginia, while I was trying to get back on my feet. It absolutely blew my mind seeing seeing the difference in how he was towards his kids compared to what I grew up with. That's not a downer note, just a statement of praise to the good parents out there.

Plonkers.

Whatever purpose the show serves for you, go for it.
Well, this is going to sound weird, but I don't want to watch a show about gay characters. I don't want to see a show about a gay doctor. I want to see a show about a doctor who happens to be gay. His/her sexuality or his/her life choices aren't part of the plot. It's not just a tool to reel in a wider audience. You know, like a show where the hero can be gay, but that's not necessarily one of his/her defining traits. One of my favorite characters on TV was Captain Holt on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Yes he was gay, and openly so, but he was also strong, competent, and highly intelligent. I guess, just to see those things not so much as better or worse, but different.

And only red in Finland (and Sweden and Norway too, I think). Nobody has brought the grey ones here.
We had tons of squirrels in the heart of Toronto, Canada’s biggest city. Some were black and some were grey. By contrast, I’ve been living in Spain for nearly eight years and have only seen two squirrels (both grey).

Well, this is going to sound weird, but I don't want to watch a show about gay characters. I don't want to see a show about a gay doctor. I want to see a show about a doctor who happens to be gay. His/her sexuality or his/her life choices aren't part of the plot. It's not just a tool to reel in a wider audience. You know, like a show where the hero can be gay, but that's not necessarily one of his/her defining traits. One of my favorite characters on TV was Captain Holt on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Yes he was gay, and openly so, but he was also strong, competent, and highly intelligent. I guess, just to see those things not so much as better or worse, but different.
It doesn't sound weird. I'm a chubby white woman with dark hair. Doesn't mean that I want to watch Roseanne. :rolleyes:

LOL.. A deep fried candy bar would be LAVA if you dont let it cool a bit !!!
I went to the Apple Blossom Festival in Winchester Virginia, and they were serving deep fried Oreos. At first I said that that was nasty and that they were nasty, and that they would have to answer for what they done. However, it was so effing good, life-changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back