Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I got to hope that we're still good by the time the trip starts, Navigate her around my cousins and Abuela, run all over P-fuckin-Ray with a tourist, and do this without my brother or sister to act as a buffer. I mean, if she slips and accidentally calls one of us Dominican there, my cousins will be all over it
Yes totally!! Does your gf know already? It's too much pressure I'm sorry he did that. Even if he meant well. Hopefully you can talk to him about it at least for future reference
Likewise. Home tests are good to have.
Yes agree. I'm well stocked on those too

Yes totally!! Does your gf know already? It's too much pressure I'm sorry he did that. Even if he meant well. Hopefully you can talk to him about it at least for future reference
He sprang the ticket on us this morning when he came over to check on me. I didn't say nothing in the moment, because implying I don't want her to go would cause just as many problems. But we went for a run today, and I let him have it while he was wheezing and struggling to keep up. He knows what he did, so now he's got phone ahead to Abuela, so that everything's ready and I don't look like the a-hole

A spring the ticket on us this morning when he came over to check on me. I didn't say nothing in the moment, because implying I don't want her to go would cause just as many problems. But we went for a run today, and I let him have it while he was wheezing and struggling to keep up. He knows what he did, so now he's got phone ahead to Abuela, so that everything's ready and I don't look like the a-hole
🤦‍♀️ so true. Glad you told him though! Hopefully everything is well and you have a great time while you're there.

🤦‍♀️ so true. Glad you told him though! Hopefully everything is well and you have a great time while you're there.
Me too. And don't get me wrong, there is so much fun to be had there. I figure if I play my hand right and leave my hair super frizzy for a few days, act extra stressed out. Maybe, I can convince him to get us a room so that we don't have to stay at my uncle's house. I mean there's plenty of room at my abuelas, but she is old school, and will not tolorate any bedding before a wedding

Me too. And don't get me wrong, there is so much fun to be have there. I figure if I play my hand right and leave my hair super frizzy for a few days, act extra stressed out. Maybe, I can convince him to get us a room so that we don't have to stay at my uncle's house. I mean there's plenty of room at my abuelas, but she is old school, and will not tolorate any bedding before a wedding
PR is just so beautiful you'll have a great time and I hope she appreciates it and your family and culture.

And yes guilt trip him into getting you a rool at least for a day or two!

Me too. And don't get me wrong, there is so much fun to be had there. I figure if I play my hand right and leave my hair super frizzy for a few days, act extra stressed out. Maybe, I can convince him to get us a room so that we don't have to stay at my uncle's house. I mean there's plenty of room at my abuelas, but she is old school, and will not tolorate any bedding before a wedding
Wow lots of expectations to manage. Good luck Nat. I hope it's an awesome trip and drama free.

PR is just so beautiful you'll have a great time and I hope she appreciates it and your family and culture.
So much culture! Oh man the food and dancing alone, is enough to make me excited. Plus, as much as my cousins are tools, they know where the fun is
And yes guilt trip him into getting you a rool at least for a day or two!
Yes!

I think you will have fun with her down there. BRING SPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back