Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d prefer to wear the gag tbh. But give me a few drinks and i could probably pull off cracking the whip. ( could I do it without geeking out is the question)
To be honest, geeking out would probably spice it up even more. I know it would scare the hell out of me if someone was laughing while they were cracking the whip

I generally look like Casper the friendly ghost. After 2 weeks in Mexico…I now look like Casper’s cousin from a slightly warmer state 🤣

I swear I have gotten a lot of color but unless I moon you, you would never guess 🤣
We must be related because I look like Casper. If I get sun, I look like a lobster. Then I look like Casper again. At this point, I’m just trying to not get moles and freckles and cancer. For everything else, there’s sunless tanner

Where in Mexico are you
Currently at the airport 😞

I was in Cancun, but not the cheesy scene. A girls week in a villa on the beach and then a friends and family week in a villa by the pool (& pool bar!) I did a lot of nothing and it was glorious.

I haven’t even check work email in 11 days. I’m pretty sure that has NEVER happened before even when I’ve been in South America or the Mediterranean with no cell reception 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back