Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be related because I look like Casper. If I get sun, I look like a lobster. Then I look like Casper again. At this point, I’m just trying to not get moles and freckles and cancer. For everything else, there’s sunless tanner
I make a habit of hiding from the sun unless I’m somewhere I can’t really avoid it (like spending days on a boat diving.) It was so hot that you had to get in the pool to cool off, so evil sun exposure.

Currently at the airport 😞

I was in Cancun, but not the cheesy scene. A girls week in a villa on the beach and then a friends and family week in a villa by the pool (& pool bar!) I did a lot of nothing and it was glorious.

I haven’t even check work email in 11 days. I’m pretty sure that has NEVER happened before even when I’ve been in South America or the Mediterranean with no cell reception 🤣
That sounds glorious, have a safe trip home.

Our skin is our largest organ and we need to protect it from the sun 🥰

296343d642141e99f8543946bc909dff714cf7e2.gifv

Morning Cheeky! Are you getting any rain?
Morning! We did, but now it's blue skies. I could wish for a little more rain 😂
I don't 😏...I'm staying in this weekend bc of the covid thing although I hadn't really make any plans.

Also getting mentally ready to go back to the office once a week next week and then twice a week after

What about you?
Do you *have* to go back into the office? Or do you want to? I would be seriously annoyed if I were made to go back even though there were no reason for it.
He got my GF a ticket to PR, so she could go with. A super nice gesture, but it makes me feel pressured. It would be different if he or my sister were going with
Yeah, I can see feeling pressured! I wonder if she's feeling pressured too? Fingers crossed though that it's just pure fun for both of you!

Do you *have* to go back into the office? Or do you want to? I would be seriously annoyed if I were made to go back even though there were no reason for it.
I do. It's kind of why I was hired 😅 but I'm only going 12-6p so i should be okay. I'll have my morning meetings those days from home
Yeah, I can see feeling pressured! I wonder if she's feeling pressured too? Fingers crossed though that it's just pure fun for both of you!
Good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back