Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we’d resolved our issues and made peace. But you’ve been taking shots at me all night and misinterpreting everything I say. If you want to go back to our old way of doing things — bring it on.
I think what you mean is your ‘ways’! You’ve never changed, you are the same person you’ve always been. You tip toe around a couple of people on here who bother to give you the time of day. But you can’t keep the pretence up for long and the real Dick rises. Sadly, like Bambi said it’s not even a good Dick. You’re draining and quite frankly boring, not to mention rude and condescending. And just to make you aware I won’t be feeding you or responding because you bore the tits off me. 🤫🥱

I think what you mean is your ‘ways’! You’ve never changed, you are the same person you’ve always been. You tip toe around a couple of people on here who bother to give you the time of day. But you can’t keep the pretence up for long and the real Dick rises. Sadly, like Bambi said it’s not even a good Dick. You’re draining and quite frankly boring, not to mention rude and condescending. And just to make you aware I won’t be feeding you or responding because you bore the tits off me. 🤫🥱

I think in the case of Germany and Bavaria it might be a better comparison to take a pic of New Orleans carneval and assume it applies to northern states too.

Dinner ate, doggos, did their bussiness, and Ramon has feasted. Bout time for a Nattie Nap. Good night sexy peeps. Visiting family tomorrow, so I may not be on much.
Here even no wearing the flag.
My dad never care for it either. Or flag napkins etc etc. If you love it treat it with respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back