Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, totally Friday! I have to do a little work today, and a few chores/errands/prep tasks, but it's only because I've got a mini-road trip vacation this weekend. Can't wait!
Nice! I love road-trips! Where are you going?

Nice! I love road-trips! Where are you going?
Going way downstate. Almost to NYC. Going to visit a friend that I don't see often (but I did see him last year), and another friend that I have not seen in like 20 years! Going to be hitting up some state parks and hopefully the Dia, an art museum with the largest modern art collection in the U.S.

Good morning dear pervs!
Let's all remember today that very few barbs are actually directed at us, but our insecurities sometimes make it feel like they all are. Let's chant together "it's not all about me, it's not all about me, it's not all about me..." Unless they mention your name, then it's definitely about you, so go ahead and cut a bitch! :giggle:

ETA: I have to remind myself of this all the time. Sometimes I get "ingrown eyeballs".

Friday-coffee-shows-a-little-more-attitude-dog-meme-7569.jpg

Last edited:
Phew. I'm trying to gather some energy before driving home, buying bubble wrap and dinner on my way. I'm exhausted 🥵

But at least I now have one big load at my parents' instead of at the old place.
That’s awesome! Think about the delicious dinner you’re going to get, maybe that will help motivate you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back